Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would I miss out on if I gymcel at home

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
I've been working out at home following this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsKEG3hIzI
with a pair of 15lbs dumbbells (and 10lbs for lateral lifting). The youtuber says it covers all the muscles around your body, but I find that too good to be true: if all you need is a set of dumbbells, why would anyone pay to go to a gym?

why would anyone pay to go to a gym?
to watch stacies squat

u can get a full body workout at home, it might just not be as convenient and effective due to lack of equipment

instead of buying a hooker one could buy some dumbells and americanhistoryXmaxxx

Yep there sure r a lot of 6 feet moggers there :feelsLSD:
imagine seeing this goddess squating :feelsohh:

I've been doing this kind of workout all summer to get back into shape. I also do some things that weren't here, like chest fly, reverse fly, behind the head tricep extension, upright row, and shoulder press - I'm not sure why he didn't mention any of these cause I think they are all important.

These home workouts are amazing for getting in shape. Eventually you might want to start doing heavier lifts though, so you'd either need heavier and heavier dumbbells, or a barbell and a squat rack, and a proper incline bench, and a curl bar, and lots of plates and bar clips.... And then maybe a cable pulley setup. A pec deck for example is something you can't replicate at home. You'd need a ton of space and lots of money to have everything a gym has.

chest fly, reverse fly, behind the head tricep extension, upright row, and shoulder press
Thanks, I'll add those to my routine as long as they don't require additional equipment.
These home workouts are amazing for getting in shape. Eventually you might want to start doing heavier lifts though, so you'd either need heavier and heavier dumbbells, or a barbell and a squat rack, and a proper incline bench, and a curl bar, and lots of plates and bar clips.... And then maybe a cable pulley setup. A pec deck for example is something you can't replicate at home. You'd need a ton of space and lots of money to have everything a gym has.
I guess if I decide to go to the gym at that point I'd have a better idea of what to look for.

u would be missing out on dem real gains bruh

For the sake of an incel’s physical improvement and psychological condition, I cannot condone going to the gym. It’s suifuel being mogged by countless men that are taller, stronger and far better facially looking than you and on top of that the foids there are just too distracting and disheartening You will quickly lose the motivation to exercise when you become extremely sad being in an environment like a gym.

I gymcelled at home at the start of summer and I joined a real gym about a month ago.
I didn't even realise before but I was basically doing nothing at home. My motivation/ energy increased by about 400% in the actual gym since there were other people there which kinda forced me to get shit done and the equipment was so much better.
At least for me, you can't compare working out at home to a proper gym, unless you put in a lot of money and your home gym is close to what you'd find in an actual gym. A bench and dummbells just aren't enough.
also 15lbs for some exercises is just pointless. I mean, a 10 year old girl probably wouldn't struggle much benching 15lbs dumbbells.

Last edited:
I only miss cable machines at the gym. Other than that, I have a dip bar, and a 50lb adjustable dumbbell set and a bench and that's good enough. Anything past 50lbs is useless imo unless you want to ogremax. It feels good not to be heightmogged while trying to "self improve".