Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What would happen if you would stand up for yourself? [Moviescene]

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,273
Online
36d 6h 44m


  • You would be ridiculed
  • You wouldnt get any satisfication from it and instantly regret it
  • Nowadays you could go to jail and your career would be over
  • You would have to go to the mental hospital
  • You would lose your job
  • You would rope

:cryfeels: It's really over, only one mistake and we will be completely discarded from society
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,280
Online
125d 16h 4m
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,273
Online
36d 6h 44m
OwlGod said:
office stacey had the same reaction in the end

its over we r nothing but a joke

even amongst ourselves:feelsrope:
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,280
Online
125d 16h 4m
highinhibition said:
office stacey had the same reaction in the end

its over we r nothing but a joke

even amongst ourselves:feelsrope:

no, him slapping her is hilarious
 
ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Posts
932
Online
8d 16h 55m
That moment when you don't know if you're happy seeing a woman getting slapped or sad knowing it could be an incel.
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,273
Online
36d 6h 44m
OwlGod said:
no, him slapping her is hilarious
no he was seriously sick of women

he was a truecel

he HATED women

it was not something macho/based he did here

he couldnt take it anymore and he lost controle

and what happens after this scene is seriously fucked up but also realistic
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,280
Online
125d 16h 4m
highinhibition said:
no he was seriously sick of women

he was a truecel

he HATED women

it was not something macho/based he did here

he couldnt take it anymore and he lost controle

and what happens after this scene is seriously fucked up but also realistic

he clearly is a sigma male
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,273
Online
36d 6h 44m
OwlGod said:
he clearly is a sigma male
if you are a truecel you will understand one day that this was not supposed to be funny but BRUTAL :feelsrope::blackpill:

this could be any of us - if we are getting more and more frustrated ....

maybe you will understand one day :feelsrope::blackpill:
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,280
Online
125d 16h 4m
highinhibition said:
if you are a truecel you will understand one day that this was not supposed to be funny but BRUTAL :feelsrope::blackpill:

this could be any of us - if we are getting more and more frustrated ....

maybe you will understand one day :feelsrope::blackpill:

you should slap women regardless of your emotional state
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,273
Online
36d 6h 44m
OwlGod said:
you should slap women regardless of your emotional state
This is what happens after this incident;

 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,460
Online
19d 15h 22m
I would be heralded a hero of the people and be celebrated for my divine interferece of their irrelevant lives.
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,273
Online
36d 6h 44m
the virgin shepherd said:
I would be heralded a hero of the people and be celebrated for my divine interferece of their irrelevant lives.
hahahaha

you are naive -life will crush us alll eventually :feelsrope::blackpill:

this is our future - an optimistic scenario

we are outcasts and if we punsh a woman, if we lay a finger on a woman, the punishment is going to be unbelieveable :blackpill::feelsrope:
____

Its also not only women, if we defend ourselves against any kind of humiliation we will only be humiliated and punished even more:blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope:
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,460
Online
19d 15h 22m
highinhibition said:
hahahaha

you are naive -life will crush us alll eventually :feelsrope::blackpill:

this is our future - an optimistic scenario

we are outcasts and if we punsh a woman, if we lay a finger on a woman, the punishment is going to be unbelieveable :blackpill::feelsrope:
The philosopher Thomas Aquinas believed that only an imaginary world would suffice and that reality were inherently cruel.
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,273
Online
36d 6h 44m
the virgin shepherd said:
The philosopher Thomas Aquinas believed that only an imaginary world would suffice and that reality were inherently cruel.
It is impossible to escape reality for longer than maybe 2 months - eventually you will have to pay for your escapism
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,657
Online
27d 16h 24m
Being a womans bitch seems to be normal These days

Its truly over
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,280
Online
125d 16h 4m
the virgin shepherd said:
The philosopher Thomas Aquinas believed that only an imaginary world would suffice and that reality were inherently cruel.

I was searching him yesterday, randomly. his phrase ,,all that I've written seems like straw" is still stuck in my mind. I searched for further elaboration, and the first result terminated by ,,he had an experience similar to DMT". this is infuriating. God's existence could've been unveiled to him and they just say he was insane. fuck.
 
Last edited:
proudweeb

proudweeb

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
57,369
Online
40d 21h 20m
highinhibition said:
View attachment 507548

  • You would be ridiculed
  • You wouldnt get any satisfication from it and instantly regret it
  • Nowadays you could go to jail and your career would be over
  • You would have to go to the mental hospital
  • You would lose your job
  • You would rope

:cryfeels: It's really over, only one mistake and we will be completely discarded from society
couldn't hear a damn thing in this video lol
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
930
Online
27d 16h 54m
highinhibition said:
  • You would be ridiculed
  • You wouldnt get any satisfication from it and instantly regret it
  • Nowadays you could go to jail and your career would be over
  • You would have to go to the mental hospital
  • You would lose your job
  • You would rope

:cryfeels: It's really over, only one mistake and we will be completely discarded from society

Yes. That is why I generally avoid interaction with "normies".
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top