Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What would happen if USA went to war with China? Would Chinese americans in the united states military, fight against their own country lol?

V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-

What would happen if USA went to war with China? Would Chinese americans in the united states military, fight against their own country lol?

Chinese Americans will likely be put in prison camps like Japanese Americans during WW2.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. China is often described as a shithole so I imagine people will fight just because of their hatred. I guess if they like their culture / heritage or whatever, they just won't get involved.

The US would still have the upper hand with technology and the money to fund all of it, though; the elites will want to keep a stable hegemony. :feelsclown:

The US would still have the upper hand with technology and the money to fund all of it, though; the elites will want to keep a stable hegemony. :feelsclown:
us is collapsing

USA would be able to fight China for a while but I am not sure who would win. USA has better technology and air power, but China has a bigger navy and more troops. Russia is similar, as before the Ukrainian war they had (maybe still have) more tanks and land vehicles.

I also don't underestimate Russia because they are a force to be reckoned with. Just because they didn't BTFO Ukraine doesn't mean shit; after all the USA lost Afghanistan to the Taliban. Both Ukraine and the Taliban use guerilla tactics and that is how they are continuing to fight. Similar example would be Vietnam which the USA also lost.

The USA wouldn't be totally screwed if China was in a war with them or Russia was in a war with them ( I doubt that Chinese or Russian descended Americans would turn traitor, bc there are relatively few of them).

But the REAL issue is that if Russia and China teamed up against the USA and its allies like the UK, Canada, Australia etc. That would be a war that would not end well for USA I think.

USA would be able to fight China for a while but I am not sure who would win. USA has better technology and air power, but China has a bigger navy and more troops. Russia is similar, as before the Ukrainian war they had (maybe still have) more tanks and land vehicles.

I also don't underestimate Russia because they are a force to be reckoned with. Just because they didn't BTFO Ukraine doesn't mean shit; after all the USA lost Afghanistan to the Taliban. Both Ukraine and the Taliban use guerilla tactics and that is how they are continuing to fight. Similar example would be Vietnam which the USA also lost.

The USA wouldn't be totally screwed if China was in a war with them or Russia was in a war with them ( I doubt that Chinese or Russian descended Americans would turn traitor, bc there are relatively few of them).

But the REAL issue is that if Russia and China teamed up against the USA and its allies like the UK, Canada, Australia etc. That would be a war that would not end well for USA I think.
plus both the ukranian army and taliban was funded by the US to defeat the russians. without their aid ukraine would already be conquered

China will win in the long run. They simply have vastly more factories than the USA does. Same reason Germany and Japan lost to USA/USSR/UK in WW2, they got out-produced like 4 to 1. All that fancy tech worked well for 1-2 years then they got completely outbuilt.

Not that it will happen anyway. China will just wait 100 years for USA to crumble on its own. USA has economic, social, political trends that are going to lead to serious problems soon. Inceldom is one of those many problems.

China would be able to hold in their backyard.
China will win in the long run. They simply have vastly more factories than the USA does.
Distance plays a factor mostly here, if they ever go to war it would be USA being the attacker. China would only have to make sure the USA can’t get a strong enough foothold beyond Taiwan/Japan. Which I think they could do.
But at the same time no military other than the US has resources to attack beyond their borders. China can’t do the reverse.

China would be able to hold in their backyard.

Distance plays a factor mostly here, if they ever go to war it would be USA being the attacker. China would only have to make sure the USA can’t get a strong enough foothold beyond Taiwan/Japan. Which I think they could do.
But at the same time no military other than the US has resources to attack beyond their borders. China can’t do the reverse.
True, logistics are extremely important in war, moving all that equipment, people, materials 10,000 miles while under attack is very difficult. Many militaries historically have underestimated it. China may not yet, but I think they're developing it. Long term, they probably want to replace USA as the "big daddy" to Taiwan, Japan, Australia etc

the usa have much better kd to put it simply they might be pussies but they can never really lose at this point

In fact, there are lots of Chinese Americans who are, actually, dormant agents.

Just imagine a world where the Chinese win and conquer the american white/mutts. A bunch of american girls forced into sexual slavery and to breed with chinese militarycels. New cope.

I assume they would. American Japs fought for America in WW2, and so did American Krauts. Although tbh, considering the state of America, I think a lot of them would consider joining China.