Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would happen if I go into a 2000 calorie surplus ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What would happen if I go into a 2000 calorie surplus how much weight would I gain eating an additional 2000 calories I’m hoping I can put on 20lbs in a month then put on the last 10lbs in 2 weeks and be done

Probably gain 5-8 pounds.

So if my maintenance is 2200 and I eat 4200 calories I’ll only gain 5-8 pounds people lose more weight than that in a month

So if my maintenance is 2200 and I eat 4200 calories I’ll only gain 5-8 pounds people lose more weight than that in a month
Do you go out much or do any cardio?

You steadily gain once you are skinny and metabolism is still fast. Your metabolism will slow down once u get bigger.

depends on your body

Well try to hit 3500 a day
I’m aiming for 4000 a day I heard the first 10-20lbs of weight gain comes fast because it’s “ noob gains “ I really don’t need to gain 30lbs I’d be happy with 20lbs but 30lbs would be good too

i see you were unbanned

I would gymmax if I had more motivation but right now I don’t have it I just wanna be bulkier
Why not? You’re just gonna be working a 9-5 and sitting at home all day. Why not looksmaxx? Maybe you’ll ascend with a white girl who likes black dudes.

Why not? You’re just gonna be working a 9-5 and sitting at home all day. Why not looksmaxx? Maybe you’ll ascend with a white girl who likes black dudes.
Maybe I wanna see what I look like after I bulk up first