Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would happen if a journalist showed up on your wedding day and showed all of your threads on incels.is to your wife?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
What would you do if you finally found a gf and ascended and it was your wedding day and you were about to say your wedding vows. And then a blue check mark liberal Twitter journalist showed up because he was doing a story on incels. And he showed your wife literally every single thread you have ever made on incels.is from start to finish and made her read the entire thing. Do you think she would stay with you or not

For me definitely not because in addition to misogynistic posts I also just post a lot of retarded ahh shit here that would give foids the ick:foidSoy: and cause them to leave immediately

just say that u were joking and u were trolling

i'd ask them which thread or post they like the most

I would've already showed them to her b4

Everything is in the AI photo thread.

What would you do if you finally found a gf and ascended and it was your wedding day and you were about to say your wedding vows. And then a blue check mark liberal Twitter journalist showed up because he was doing a story on incels. And he showed your wife literally every single thread you have ever made on incels.is from start to finish and made her read the entire thing. Do you think she would stay with you or not

For me definitely not because in addition to misogynistic posts I also just post a lot of retarded ahh shit here that would give foids the ick:foidSoy: and cause them to leave immediately
If my wife was my oneitus she would probably laugh (or cry)

They wouldnt reject you for your shitposts, you're a funny guy

A journalist doing first hand investigation? Fiction.

Nobody is obsessed enough with incels that they would do this. (Except maybe IT.)

The obvious solution to this, is to marry an IT toilet. They already know everything you've posted and won't be shocked or surprised by any of it.

How about that, princess_kitty14? I know you're reading this. And I know you want it. You're probably flicking the bean right now. HMU in dms with one of your alts. :feelsEhh:

Just have a big smile on my face as things come to an end. :feelsclown:

It just began for postmaxxers

I would've already showed them to her b4

bold for you to assume thats gonna happen in the first place

Show her all of my posts instead, it will take much longer and it could be way funnier :feelshaha:

My wife will have a humiliation fetish, so she'll stay.

my wife wouldn't speak english so she wouldn't understand

Nothing because I'll never have a wife because I'm not a fakecel

Truecels don't need to answer. Will never happen.

Wife? Do you serously think that any foid woud consider marring me? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nothing because I will never have a weeding :feelsaww: :dab: :dab:

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Don't give ITfags any ideas they'll literally do this.

She would love me even more because of how based I am

Princess kitty is a guy who pimps his sheboon wife he was doxxed

They're spics, not negroes. Robert and Genesis Garnica.

We'd be showing her for hours.

it's over

would rape the journalist in self defense

Bold of you to assume that girls will ever give me a chance.

JFL at assuming I'll have a wedding day

I would shout HEIL HITLER and HEIL RODGER and shove that cucked kike journalist into an oven

If you get married as a sub-chad in the west you're delusional