Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would happen if a Chad went ER and claimed to be an incel?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Let's say this dude went ER:

kills nearly 100 people.

then says "i'm an incel". yet he is HAVING SEX

what would the media do? they are trying to say incels are not men who can't get laid, but it's an ideology that you "choose". yet whenever they have some "incel" attacker, he's not getting laid. so how would they handle a Chad claiming to be incel, if the chad was indeed getting laid? how would they respond?

hybristophilia

the media's heads would explode. it would be a psyop not even they could swallow. or they would just bury the story entirely.

the media's heads would explode. it would be a psyop not even they could swallow. or they would just bury the story entirely.
it is the ultimate monkey wrench

They'd just say hes a member of INCEL anyway and leave it like that

Not only will the female judge let him go free (and fuck him) they will let him kill 100 more just so he can feel better and then he will become a celebrity fucking top tier models and lavishing in millions

Not only will the female judge let him go free (and fuck him) they will let him kill 100 more just so he can feel better and then he will become a celebrity fucking top tier models and lavishing in millions

bluepilled retards don't understand that you don't "join" incels, you either are an incel or not but they made it look like it's some terrorist group you can identify with

bluepilled retards don't understand that you don't "join" incels, you either are an incel or not but they made it look like it's some terrorist group you can identify with
yes, but at a subconcious level, they realize that incel actually means something. think about every incel attacker, they all are not getting chicks. people say "they're not getting laid because of personality". what would they say in the case of a stud going on a mass murder?

Wow, if Chad went ER ? Let me think. All, the entire media will cite every word of his manifesto for many years, everywhere you will go you will hear about THE CHAD WHO WENT ER, and doesnt matter what would be writen in the manifesto even if some shit like OUGAA BOUUGA IM CHAD SUCK MY COCK XD, but it will change our society entirely, everyone will praise Chad as a new God, girls will be buying dildos fully replicating Chads Cock, there will be built sculptures and memorials for chad on the streets, even if time pass and this will be a new era, people will create replicas of Chad as new human race and create planets and stars in chads faces (and cocks) image etc

Always remember, CHAD ALWAYS WINS

Wow, if Chad went ER ? Let me think. All, the entire media will cite every word of his manifesto for many years, everywhere you will go you will hear about THE CHAD WHO WENT ER, and doesnt matter what would be writen in the manifesto even if some shit like OUGAA BOUUGA IM CHAD SUCK MY COCK XD, but it will change our society entirely, everyone will praise Chad as a new God, girls will be buying dildos fully replicating Chads Cock, there will be built sculptures and memorials for chad on the streets, even if time pass and this will be a new era, people will create replicas of Chad as new human race and create planets and stars in chads faces (and cocks) image etc

Always remember, CHAD ALWAYS WINS
that isn't the point

the point is how would incels be perceived?

that isn't the point

the point is how would incels be perceived?
the theoretical Chad ER incel wouldn't be considered an incel by the masses. If anything, the media will try to push a narrative around "Chad brainwashed by incels" instead of Chad being an incel out of his own volition. Inceldom will then be punishable by death.

the theoretical Chad ER incel wouldn't be considered an incel by the masses. If anything, the media will try to push a narrative around "Chad brainwashed by incels" instead of Chad being an incel out of his own volition. Inceldom will then be punishable by death.
so they will just use more mental gymnastics to counter their previous mental gymnastics?

makes sense

Better yet what if a gigaStacy like this

The world's most beautiful bikini models, girls and babes stripping hot and sexy micro, mini, thong and g-string bikinis in exclusive photos and high definition videos. Sexy Bikini, The Bikini, Black Bikini, Hot Girls, Mädchen In Bikinis, String Bikinis, Sexy Lingerie, Women Lingerie, Cuerpo Sexy

went ER and then claimed to be incel?

Foids would free him out of jail

Better yet what if a gigaStacy like this

Pin on Busted

went ER and then claimed to be incel?
Would still fuck her of course, I am not retarded
but she doesn't really make my dick rise

1. He would get a bit of Failo because of his actions (and perceived mental disorders, when he do this when so good looking), so that lower a bit of rated attractiveness/rank in male hierarchy - at least by other men. Women are insane so some would may be even more into him.
2. Incels would be even more seen as a group of insane, psychopathic terrorists than a group of ugly males suffering from hypergamy.

Probably he would become a national hero

Pietro Boselli tier uberChads have had girls following them around since age 13. It simply cannot happen, 8+ males if not totally deranged (think padded-cel tier mentalcel) will get female attention.

Last edited:
If that Chad had a .01 inch micro dick, it could be possible that he hasn't had sex.

it's like asking if he can take damage on creative mode in minecraft.

in minecraft.
Females would send him a lot of love letters.
The media would use it to promote the "incels are not ugly" psyop while at the same time, saying "if this good looking, mentally ill chad went ER, just think what these ugly, useless eaters might do... It's time to exterminate them"...

I think it would be bad for us tbh, it would reinforce the normie claim that incels are incels because of their "mental health" and not looks, its a lose lose situation whether the shooter is ugly or a chad.

I think it would be bad for us tbh, it would reinforce the normie claim that incels are incels because of their "mental health" and not looks, its a lose lose situation whether the shooter is ugly or a chad.
yeah but remember this isn't a mentalcel chad, it's just a sexhaver who claimed to be incel despite not being an incel at all. It's a shot at that "virgin not incel" bullshit

Sub8 deniers would be on suicide watch I guess.

Chads don't go ER on random people. They target their girlfriends/wives, her family, and the guy she's cheating with.

That would be hilarious.

yeah but remember this isn't a mentalcel chad, it's just a sexhaver who claimed to be incel despite not being an incel at all. It's a shot at that "virgin not incel" bullshit
Wouldn't he be proving the media right then in that case? that according to them inceldom is an "ideology" rather than a biological fact, or the fact that they aren't men who can't get laid.

in that case, incels would be percieved as people who can and do get laid, but decide to adopt a terrorist ideology called "incel" which drives them to do mass shootings

not sure if this answers your question tbh, im slightly confused by the point you're trying to make

They'll either say he was brainwashed by I.N.C.E.L , or was a white supremacist. He'll still have a large foid following drooling all over him.

Wouldn't he be proving the media right then in that case? that according to them inceldom is an "ideology" rather than a biological fact, or the fact that they aren't men who can't get laid.

in that case, incels would be percieved as people who can and do get laid, but decide to adopt a terrorist ideology called "incel" which drives them to do mass shootings

not sure if this answers your question tbh, im slightly confused by the point you're trying to make
the point is that most people make arguments against incels such as "you can't get laid because of your personality, not your looks". Then people say that incels are just bitter entitled losers.

If a sexhaving Chad went ER, can you really call him an "entitled loser who can't get laid"? It would also prove that you can get laid on looks alone, and that having a good personality is irrelevant. Their whole schtick of working against low status men would be flawed.

The media would use it to promote the "incels are not ugly" psyop while at the same time, saying "if this good looking, mentally ill chad went ER, just think what these ugly, useless eaters might do... It's time to exterminate them"...
Lmao that's true. Even more chad worship and even more incel hate.

They would report on it and probably do a piece on what a victim he was and how we should pity these men then do an article on us declaring we are a threat. followed by a social media bombardment of hate posts.

the point is that most people make arguments against incels such as "you can't get laid because of your personality, not your looks". Then people say that incels are just bitter entitled losers.

If a sexhaving Chad went ER, can you really call him an "entitled loser who can't get laid"?
I don't think anything's gonna change at all narrative-wise, people will still be convinced that inceldom is just an ideology.

It would also prove that you can get laid on looks alone, and that having a good personality is irrelevant. Their whole schtick of working against low status men would be flawed.
There has been so many crimes and incidences that prove this but yet normies are still blue-pilled about the truth, no matter how many incidences happen that prove this they won't be convinced and will still argue that its all about personality. there's been tons of mainstream news of serial killer dark-triad chads who got laid regularly solely due to their looks, but normies are retarded and can't connect the dots.

They'd just say hes a member of INCEL anyway and leave it like that
This. The kike media never cares about details, infact the more misinformation the better

Let's say this dude went ER:
View attachment 277199

kills nearly 100 people.

then says "i'm an incel". yet he is HAVING SEX

what would the media do? they are trying to say incels are not men who can't get laid, but it's an ideology that you "choose". yet whenever they have some "incel" attacker, he's not getting laid. so how would they handle a Chad claiming to be incel, if the chad was indeed getting laid? how would they respond?
He could kill 1000 people I’m not claiming him tbh

I wonder what would happen if my brother went ER tbh. He probably wouldn't tho I doubt he would ever hurt people he just inflicts mental pain on foids

Media will be against us no matter what. He'd get love letters in prison like Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez.

He is good looking, so they’d say “he dindu nuffin, he a good boi” and start rioting