Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What would be the best way to looksmax?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
If a guy, about 6ft tall and not that much of a sperg, is objectively NT and has no concurring mental health issues besides maybe clinical depression what can be done in order to looksmax by a point or two if one is a 4.5-5.5 facially. besides the obvious, working an active job, gaining lean muscle mass, investing, having a model physique, etc. can one possibly be a 6-7? That would open up a whole plethora of opportunity. It would make life indefinitely easier. I'm willing to do what it takes as well.

plastic surgery :feelstastyman:

Try a rope necklace. I’m thinking about making one from scratch myself. :feelshaha:

Leanmaxx (Around 15% BF) + Tret for skincare.

alright just hope that you tried moneymaxxing so you can afford it
The one that would be ideal for me I can afford just fine.

plastic surgery :feelstastyman:
Actually the worst way to looksmax: is expensive, can potentially destroy facial harmony, painful, and its benefits are only apparent in a few, severe cases.

Actually the worst way to looksmax: is expensive, can potentially destroy facial harmony, painful, and its benefits are only apparent in a few, severe cases.
better than being ugly as shit

5.5 facially + 6ft = Fakecel

If a guy, about 6ft tall and not that much of a sperg, is objectively NT and has no concurring mental health issues besides maybe clinical depression what can be done in order to looksmax by a point or two if one is a 4.5-5.5 facially. besides the obvious, working an active job, gaining lean muscle mass, investing, having a model physique, etc. can one possibly be a 6-7? That would open up a whole plethora of opportunity. It would make life indefinitely easier. I'm willing to do what it takes as well.
SURGERY