Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would an fbi cumskin foid do if a subhuman raped and impregnated her?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Random rookie foid goes to her first raid

His chad and tyrones coworkers get killed

A subhuman ethnic scp rapes and impregnates her

What happens next?

Forget about scp shit haha

Last edited:
Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Brocel, can you please stop posting so many threads so quickly?

IMO, she will be traumatized so much that she will become some attention-whore coming to every TED talk as a rape survivor
and make us feel it's our fault because SCPs are taught to rape from "toxic masculinity":foidSoy: .

Brocel, can you please stop posting so many threads so quickly?

IMO, she will be traumatized so much that she will become some attention-whore coming to every TED talk as a rape survivor
and make us feel it's our fault because SCPs are taught to rape from "toxic masculinity":foidSoy: .

sorry...im just trying to cope i have nothing to do outside .is :cryfeels:

sorry...im just trying to cope i have nothing to do outside .is :cryfeels:
It's fine man, you can go to the sewers for a little while before you get tired or maybe talk to some people in the chat room. I'm sure you can come up with some creative threads for the sewercels there:feelsEhh:.

It's fine man, you can go to the sewers for a little while before you get tired or maybe talk to some people in the chat room. I'm sure you can come up with some creative threads for the sewercels there:feelsEhh:.

nobody talks to me here and i cant send DMs , But like if id care :forcedsmile:

we all know that you lust over white women likes most of your kind

we all know that you lust over white women likes most of your kind

white foids are like a trophy here in beanerland , Fuck foids like casca , i want to impregnate foids like farnese :feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back