Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What women do you like the most

which ones

• White (US)

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Caucasian (Italian and such)

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • White pt 2 (Slavs/eastern european)

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • “Aryan” (Nordic)

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Afro American

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Black (african/haitian)

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Hispanic (US/Mexican)

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Latin American

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • SEA

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Chinese

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Nah im sorry yall but a white bitch cant pull off an ass like that these bitches are born with it while mayowhores got to squat 25000 times a day for it i know who im choosing mangoes
thats why i like the latin american ones, best of both worlds

thats why i like the latin american ones, best of both worlds
I get your choice now tbh if you can tape their mouth shut latinas fog

I think I would love danish women most. I love the country, it seems like exactly the best country to live in and also the looks of the girls there.

The women in eastern europe are all pretty decent, discounting the fat ones.
If the way this forum rates women reflected real life, most of the women here would get +2 points. Maybe the American and Anglo foids are really this ugly, idk.

The women in eastern europe are all pretty decent, discounting the fat ones.
If the way this forum rates women reflected real life, most of the women here would get +2 points. Maybe the American and Anglo foids are really this ugly, idk.
american woMAN is gross and fat. its like dating chris chan except you get bitched at daily and cheated on

american woMAN is gross and fat. its like dating chris chan except you get bitched at daily and cheated on
Tbh until very recently (20-30 years) a woman would get beaten for treating you like shit.
Even if EE had gender equality for far longer, the men have been way more blackpilled than western cucks.
Though slav women can be very brutal if you don't have any status or money, or are feminine like a gay man.

Tbh until very recently (20-30 years) a woman would get beaten for treating you like shit.
Even if EE had gender equality for far longer, the men have been way more blackpilled than western cucks.
Though slav women can be very brutal if you don't have any status or money, or are feminine like a gay man.
we need to start belting naughty woMAN in america on sight

Why Chinese and not East Asia generally.

I am curious what the consensus is amongst members here is about the best types of women

this is not only about sexual attraction but also (and more importantly in this case) personality

Im talking mannerisms, respect, culture (if applicable), do they cultivate an actual personality? ETC

If i didnt include yours please comment below
Race wise: Caucasian, Lighter Skinned Latinas and Meds.
Height: 5'9-6'1
Body type: either big muscles and big tits or angel face, skinny, smaller than average tits and average ass.
Voice: deep, mature, with a small sadistic or batshit crazy flair.
Personality: Dominant, Motherly, Jealous, Possessive, downright psychotic.

I want some mommy milkers in my mouth.

shoulda made it public

Race wise: Caucasian, Lighter Skinned Latinas and Meds.
Height: 5'9-6'1
Body type: either big muscles and big tits or angel face, skinny, smaller than average tits and average ass.
Voice: deep, mature, with a small sadistic or batshit crazy flair.
Personality: Dominant, Motherly, Jealous, Possessive, downright psychotic.
i agree with this almost exactly minis the height. I love latinas but mostly brazilians more. they are perfect

Aryan stacies are unfoggable
I should get used to this by now since i have lived here for the better part of a decade, but i went on an incel walk in Oslo yesterday and holy shit every JB and college slut is hot af. The average foid was a blonde htb. It's insane.