Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what will it be like to be an old incel? 60yo+

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Officer
★★
is roping the right choice?

Never rope,

Live life to the bitter end, that's my stance.

You only got 1 life, I think if your life is hell, at least it's something, because pain is better than nothingness. I honestly don't want to die, because the idea of never existing forever is just too mind-boggling for my brain.

But 40 years in the future, technology will be way more advanced, meaning the copes will be like 30% better, some nerd from Japan is probably going to build like a fully functional sex/gf bot with ai commands or some shi lol

Never rope,

You only got 1 life, I think if your life is hell, at least it's something, because pain is better than nothingness. I honestly don't want to die, because the idea of never existing forever is just too mind-boggling for my brain.

But 40 years in the future, technology will be way more advanced, meaning the copes will be like 30% better, some nerd from Japan is probably going to build like a fully functional sex/gf bot with ai commands or some shi lol
Lifefuel

There is only one member who is 60+

Never rope,

:soy::soy::soy:

Lol, you gotta tell yourself bullshit sometimes to delude yourself to keep moving forwards.

"No, I can't kill myself, I need to finish the newest episode of My Little Pony, season 10 is cumming coming out soon"

@Emba is 63
Yes, and being @oldcel is hell!

Never rope,

You young sir, are delusional... But that's OK. It's a nice cope. But the trend is towards total western civilization collapse... You'll be too busy eating stale ant larvae in the dark because there's no electricity for you're robotwife...

Anyway. If you're a lonely old cripple that can barely wipe you're own ass in less than 30minutes and all the IRL bros you are either bluepilled or insane, or are careless sociopaths.

My rope broke in my 30s, and inertia has kept me going...

But the only thing really keeping me alive rn is my doge and kitty cats. I wouldn't want them to feel sad. (Or die due to neglect)

Plus, I have some hope in herbology to help me regain some function - maybe repair myself - now that I finally know what my problem is... (Bad valve);

It's not like I can go to get surgery. I'm a fucking stick man. And no one would visit or call or even text...

But at least, "Jesus loves me!" Hahaha hahaha haha hahaha etc...

Being an oldcel sucks.
Lol, you gotta tell yourself bullshit sometimes to delude yourself to keep moving forwards.

"No, I can't kill myself, I need to finish the newest episode of My Little Pony, season 10 is cumming coming out soon"

I like ponys!

Never rope,

God and spirit is the ultimate goal of this life

A feminist would try to have you believe a 100 year old oldcel attached to life support is about to snap and mass murder people at any moment

My life at 60 will be the same as my life at 24 rn

My life at 60 will be the same as my life at 24 rn
No way your mental state will be the same after another 36 years of isolation and abuse, I know mine wouldn't be, 26 and I already feel my sanity slipping more and more.

No way your mental state will be the same after another 36 years of isolation and abuse, I know mine wouldn't be, 26 and I already feel my sanity slipping more and more.
Wdym abuse? I dont abuse any substances
Isolation yes. But ive already been doing it for 6 years and I feel the same as 6 years ago

Wdym abuse? I dont abuse any substances
Isolation yes. But ive already been doing it for 6 years and I feel the same as 6 years ago
Abuse from people, just being treated like shit from society in general I mean.

You young sir, are delusional... But that's OK. It's a nice cope. But the trend is towards total western civilization collapse... You'll be too busy eating stale ant larvae in the dark because there's no electricity for you're robotwife...

Anyway. If you're a lonely old cripple that can barely wipe you're own ass in less than 30minutes and all the IRL bros you are either bluepilled or insane, or are careless sociopaths.

But the only thing really keeping me alive rn is my doge and kitty cats. I wouldn't want them to feel sad. (Or die due to neglect)

Plus, I have some hope in herbology to help me regain some function - maybe repair myself - now that I finally know what my problem is... (Bad valve);

It's not like I can go to get surgery. I'm a fucking stick man. And no one would visit or call or even text...

Being an oldcel sucks.
Dang your 63???? Your old enough to be my grandpa

Never rope,

You don't see a based grAY around these parts....howya doing partner? :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

@Emba damn, 63 years old? Do you have some thread talking about you history?

I remember your first posts when I joined this forum (2019) I thought you was 48 or something near that.

reach 60cel age would be brutel I want to never reach that age its over just insta rope right there no need to continue to torment yourself with life

There is nothing after death. You just cease to exist - don't buy into christcuck cope, there is no afterlife.
Whether you rope or cope, it doesn't really matter in the end. I say find joys in whatever you can find until you can't take it anymore. Play vidya, watch movies, jack off, whatever. When you feel like you're ready to leave this place... then just leave.

Personally, I'm gonna rope rather than get even more brutalized by being an even uglier, wrinklier oldcel.

Last edited:
I'm pushing 50 and I care less about women now than ever before in my life. I have a large collection of copes and I'm doing mostly okay.

If I was a normie, I would be in a sexless marriage, or living in a shack after being divorce-raped. Honestly, a lot of normies would trade places with me if they could.

Being an oldcel sucks.

It's nice to have things that keep you going, like your pets.
By herbology do you mean gardening or a medical procedure?

Last edited:
This is my nindo, my shinobi way. I'm going to become Hokagay.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: @Fat Link ban this nigga, he's a closeted fag and he knows what he did

Last edited:
Sit around and watch movies all day. It would get old real fast. :feelsahh:

Better dead than to continue enslaving your life to this clown world

At that age, I assume you get over it, I wouldn't want to fuck a 60 year old foid anyway.

@Emba damn, 63 years old? Do you have some thread talking about you history?

I remember your first posts when I joined this forum (2019) I thought you was 48 or something near that.
I don't remember
It's nice to have things that keep you going, like your pets.
By herbology do you mean gardening or a medical procedure?
Food gardening and medical herbs that grow nearby... My idea was to become a "valuable resource" for my community and get frens that way. It failed

Rope with 60yo is hard

Jesus christ. Imagine being celibate until you no longer have the capability to get it up. What a fucking life. I'd do something drastic (in videogame) before I'd let myself go that way. (I mean something fictional ofc not real)

Jesus christ. Imagine being celibate until you no longer have the capability to get it up. What a fucking life. I'd do something drastic (in videogame) before I'd let myself go that way. (I mean something fictional ofc not real)
exactly. no wasted basement roping or meaningless bedroom pistol headshot. go out with a wild theatric bang (in gta with friends)