Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what will it be like to be an old incel? 60yo+

Jesus christ. Imagine being celibate until you no longer have the capability to get it up. What a fucking life. I'd do something drastic (in videogame) before I'd let myself go that way. (I mean something fictional ofc not real)
Same

No way your mental state will be the same after another 36 years of isolation and abuse, I know mine wouldn't be, 26 and I already feel my sanity slipping more and more.

Lol, you gotta tell yourself bullshit sometimes to delude yourself to keep moving forwards.

"No, I can't kill myself, I need to finish the newest episode of My Little Pony, season 10 is cumming coming out soon"
Kek I do that shit all the time. I remember that back when I wanted to rope really bad, I told myself I couldn't rope yet because I had to wait for the game Halo Infinite to come out so I could play it.