Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will a woman think of you if you tell her you've never had a gf?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Once you're in your mid twenties or thirties saying you've never had a gf will prob make a woman think there's something deeply wrong with you. If no other woman wanted you then she's making the wrong choice

she will look at you with total disgust. subhuman. lower than the ground. of course they'd already think of that based on looks.

I did this to a girl in college. I was 22. She didn't look disgusted, just looked at me with mercy.

Don't tell her then, just lie:feelsjuice:
Tbh. She's probably lying about her how innocent and inexperienced she is so you should lie about your experience with women

since im 22. it is a red flag tbh.

They can understand because I am subhuman

They’ll either think you’re a loser or it’s by choice some people choose to be single

Twenties' not too bad, thirties she will think you're a weirdo

Your value will drop immediately, even if the girl is the kindest unicorn virgin herself.

Having a gf = you have a high value and you're desirable, raising the social status of those around you
No gf = you're an undesirable outcast with issues and you drag everyone down next to you

That's how it works.

You have to lie and come up with a fake story about your ex-gf. Keep it to a minimum and say you broke up because she moved, or because you didn't like her personality (it was you who initiated the break up, remember that)

Be smart not stupid. You must lie and adapt in this word, and if your lie doesn't hurt anyone else then it's cool.

Foids are going to run into this more and more if the current trend continues jfl

You need to go excusemaxxing.

Say something like "I was always too focused on my studies / career". :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's a fucked up world when telling a woman.

"every gf I've had I beat" would get you laid and in a realtionship faster than "I've never had a gf" :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Once you're in your mid twenties or thirties saying you've never had a gf will prob make a woman think there's something deeply wrong with you. If no other woman wanted you then she's making the wrong choice
She wouldnt care but I think is kinda obvious. :feelsseriously:

1. You look ugly/short.
2. Foids usually ask you if you have a gf so you respond no.
3. You will never mention having a gf.

If you do the opposite otherwise in the first two points they will smell the larp. :feelshehe:

She will think you're the special man who God reserved for her. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

You can lie, but most foids will already assume you're a virigin if you have a subhuman face and aspie behaviour

Username checks out