Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What western cucks doing themselves to turn into tranny

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I put NSFW tag so don't blame me you fuck

For anyone don't know this,it called phalloplasty aka turning into tranny. That's how they make a tranny penis by grafting. Cutting skin and meat from other parts of body.

Fucking degenerate west deserve to get nuked what the fuck man

imagine going to medical school and endless training to be a surgeon just to perform butcher surgeries on delusional fucking morons who will regret it in 10 years

imagine going to medical school and endless training to be a surgeon just to perform butcher surgeries on delusional fucking morons who will regret it in 10 years
fucking hell man. gays and trannies deserve the death. this shit is fucking disguisting

I actually want to go into medical... If this is what I have to look forward to I might as well ER the hospital.

wtf is that shit? They need a bullet in their heads

WHATA FUCK IS THIS, WHAT IS THIS DISTOPIA WE LIVE IN

Most of them just couldn't get laid and this is the way of letting out their sexual frustrations.

Edit the title OP. This is not mtf. ftm doesn't count or matter. How did you get so many posts???!

Anyone who would turn himself to a tranny has inferior genetics at the beginning. They ALL deserve the rope.

Imagine being born a female and becoming a tranny “male” because you believe you will get male privilege. That’s falling for feminist lies as hard as it gets.

this tbh

Imagine being born a female and becoming a tranny “male” because you believe you will get male privilege. That’s falling for feminist lies as hard as it gets.

This kind of shit should be illegal and discriminated against but since we live in a rotten world it's totally fine and accepted

It's so horrible. Almost half of these people kill themselves after the mutilation that they suffer.
The "doctors" performing these surgeries should be hanged in a public square. Disgusting how they take advantage of the most vulnerable members of our society, the mentally ill, just to make some shekels.

The "doctors" performing these surgeries should be hanged in a public square. Disgusting how they take advantage of the most vulnerable members of our society, the mentally ill, just to make some shekels.
The (((doctors))) tbh

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
MY EYES ARE BLEEDING.

and I was eating. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Wait,is that a guy, or a girl?
So true.

holy shit this is some concentrated degeneracy.

pls god i want to change server

This kind of shit should be illegal and discriminated against but since we live in a rotten world it's totally fine and accepted
It will get to the point that if you are not a tranny you will be seen as wierd...

its over.

Final blackpill:

They all get huge dongers made.

That's your body on ((("dirty desomorphine")))

And I'm considered abnormal for feeling attraction towards developed prime women younger than some bullshit arbitrary age.

JFL.

I wish I could just skip some decades and continue to live after the west collapses and rebuilds itself sane again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back