Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What were your Standards for Women before you were Blackpilled?

Anguish

Anguish

Banned
-
Before I was blackpilled and genuinely believed I'd get a woman I desired (lol) I actually had very high standards, one of them being I wanted a girl with a massive dumper. And I mean a real dumper, like a big flopping ass. I told myself that I wouldn't even kiss a girl unless she matched these standards because I didn't want my first kiss to be with a girl that didn't measure up.

TOTALLY CRINGE and i want to smack myself. Today I'd go for the nastiest foid I can find.... and to think when I was 16 I told myself I'd be turning down models for not having a big enough dumper.

facial beauty or gtfo back then,

facial beauty or gtfo now

facial beauty or gtfo forever!

always had a thing for mentally ill girls. used to browse omegle and find girls who looked crazy and alone so i could be their only friend and so i could "fix them" but i'd get skipped by every female LOL

facial beauty or gtfo back then,

facial beauty or gtfo now

facial beauty or gtfo forever!

Does any guy really care about the face? They just want a nice ass to fuck and some guys like tits... but no guy really cares about the face. It's mainly women who measure men's jawline and canthil tilt.

My standards:

1) must be emo
2) isn’t attracted to chads
3) must obey me and call me master:feelsohh:

Does any guy really care about the face? They just want a nice ass to fuck and some guys like tits... but no guy really cares about the face. It's mainly women who measure men's jawline and canthil tilt.

Yes. Facial beauty matters.

always had a thing for mentally ill girls. used to browse omegle and find girls who looked crazy and alone so i could be their only friend and so i could "fix them" but i'd get skipped by every female LOL
Similar.

I only want someone who has experienced severe pain or loss

They were never particularly high.