Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill what were your dreams (career/aspirations/lifestyle aspirations) apart from relationship that u all had in ur childhood? Do u still believe in em?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
Ofcourse we had assumptions about sex and relationship and evidently for most of us that have not materialized in our adulthood
But what about other dreams and ideas we as children have about our adult life?

Are ur childhood assumptions true with now?

Ex- Throughout my childhood I was a. very intelligent student so it was an automatic assumption I would go to the best universities get the best career and earn very well.

and now I am failing out of my most college grades lol

also when I was a kid I used to believe that I would become a very famous youtuber like PewDiePie perhaps lol
I never tried out YouTube lol but I am blackpilled enough now to believe that with my face and lack of charisma I will only be made fun of if I post my pics //vids online

Not anything in particular, but I didn't know my life would be THIS routine. Most of my days are the exact same. I thought I'd be going on new adventures every other day just like the shows I watched, y'know?.

Never really had any dreams. I just wanted to be free, live a stressfree life with a GF and some kids.

I wanted to be a chef but life did not allow for it

I wanted to be a chef but life did not allow for it
u could still go for it tho. It's not like being a doctor or something where u have to go to med school

u could still go for it tho. It's not like being a doctor or something where u have to go to med school
Maybe but I’m to autistic and awkward to start and it feels hopeless at this point

I wanted to be an actor :feelskek: :feelskek:

All I ever wanted was a loving, loyal GF. Everything else pales in comparison.

My only aspiration as a child was to enjoy my teenage years

I never really had any dreams tbh, I just wanted to have lots of money.

Ever since I was a child when I would lay in bed on my back I would raise my hand into the air pointing at the sky and imagine myself grabbing my future. I wanted to be rich, and live a fulfilled life with self-realization. I guess I had very vague idea what I really wanted.

Anyway none of this ever materialized but that motion stayed with me for a long time. I would always raise my hand into the sky, and it would make me very depressed.

I no longer raise my hand into the sky in bed.

Now I raise it in front of me while I stand, to signalize that my goal is no longer a dream but I have come down to reality and the goal is in front of me, ready to be grabbed and realized.

This is why I will SEAmaxx, and get surgeries before that. Or die trying.

I nevER liked or believed in myself, so I nevER had dreams.

Ever since I was a child when I would lay in bed on my back I would raise my hand into the air pointing at the sky and imagine myself grabbing my future. I wanted to be rich, and live a fulfilled life with self-realization. I guess I had very vague idea what I really wanted.

Anyway none of this ever materialized but that motion stayed with me for a long time. I would always raise my hand into the sky, and it would make me very depressed.

I no longer raise my hand into the sky in bed.

Now I raise it in front of me while I stand, to signalize that my goal is no longer a dream but I have come down to reality and the goal is in front of me, ready to be grabbed and realized.

This is why I will SEAmaxx, and get surgeries before that. Or die trying.
well u can still wealthmaxx brother (I know easier said than done tho)

Not anything in particular, but I didn't know my life would be THIS routine. Most of my days are the exact same. I thought I'd be going on new adventures every other day just like the shows I watched, y'know?.
hmm perhaps u can do a career change.like go work on an oil rig or learn scuba diving or something u know

Wanted to a pilot when I was young
But I slowly learn that I can't even be one
I can't be a pilot due to me being rejected all the time

And if I did became a pilot people wouldn't step on my plane due to me looking like a South East Asian Terrorist that will kill the entire plane for 100$

My dream, as of about 1 to 2 years, has been to travel to every single country on earth without the use of plane. I want to go all around the globe and see the world. I still have things left to do, however once they are done, I will most likely start a long journey and I will vlog it. I will also deregister and then I will basically live as a digital nomad, doing work online with the skills that I've built over the years. I can probably earn 5 to 10k a month with the high income skills that I have, this should be plenty for travel.

My dream during my teenager years were simple, get a nice job, a wife, some kids and become an old man.

I can probably earn 5 to 10k a month with the high income skills that I have, this should be plenty for travel.
Good for u brocel I wish I was smart enough to be like u .I hv wanted to travel too

Just be happy and have my childhood friends around me forever until the end of the world in 2012 (yeah i believed in that shit but still was a child so it's okay)

Wanted to a pilot when I was young
But I slowly learn that I can't even be one
I can't be a pilot due to me being rejected all the time

And if I did became a pilot people wouldn't step on my plane due to me looking like a South East Asian Terrorist that will kill the entire plane for 100$
:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Just be happy and have my childhood friends around me forever until the end of the world in 2012 (yeah i believed in that shit but still was a child so it's okay)
u believed the mayans lol

Being like my parents