Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What were your chadfishing experiences like?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I personally believe the number 1 most blackpilled forum/space on the internet was r/chadfish that coincided with r/braincels...

Every single day people would post their chadfish experiences and the results were frankly shocking for a younger me. There's life before you see shit like that and life after you see it.

I decided to join the fray and used just a few pics of a chadlite/low tier chad and opened with the eggplant emoji and a question mark and immediately the disgusting foids were like "yes" and started sending me personal details on where we could meet up. I wish I had the screenshots but this was years and years ago now and multiple phone swaps im afraid they're lost to the sands of time..

But yeah anyway r/chadfish was actually banned before r/braincels if I remember correctly. The blackpills were far to potent, I'd say any man who came in contact with that place was instantly blackpilled. Shortly after Tinder and all online dating apps made the verification mandatory jfl. Chadfishing was having such great results we forced them to counteract it on multiple levels.

So what were your experiences like?

Absolutely terrible

I remember barely getting responses if there were any and then watching my chadfish get 1minute responses and phone numbers on command from the same holes that treated me like trash :feels:

Absolutely terrible

I remember barely getting responses if there were any and then watching my chadfish get 1minute responses and phone numbers on command from the same holes that treated me like trash :feels:
Its fucking putrid isn't it? Its bad enough as is but then they blatantly lie right in your face "no sweetie personality is king"

Its fucking putrid isn't it? Its bad enough as is but then they blatantly lie right in your face "no sweetie personality is king"
Yes, definitely a low point in my life ngl

The only way i could redeem myself was by calling them and just sperging out and calling them filthy whores, then get my number blocked :feelskek: :lul:

r/chadfish was actually banned before r/braincels if I remember correctly. The blackpills were far to potent
It exposed the true nature of the eternal foid.

50 matches in a few hours, mostly men, but also some good-looking women.

Used a casual chico pic, put height in bio (6'3") and added some "hobbies" and interests.

brutal as fuck. i couldnt last more than a couple hours, it was too much suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Reddit banned chadfish because it was exploding in popularity, <<they>> couldn't allow the truth to come out.