Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what were yall doing in quarantine

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
quarantine was awesome af. never went outside anyway so it didnt bother me much. just gave me an even better excuse to stay in my room and game all day and night long. but the best part by far was the monkey riots. i remember spending all my time on instagram in this wignat gc called the cyber reich, all we did was troll nigs. me and 3 other members had been posted to a big BLM acc for spamming pics of tortured slaves to them kek. one time we even made an account that was posting about race mixing delete itself by threatening to doxx them. they apologized to us as well. it was a good time and i was only like 13 when this shit happened :feelshehe: we had also made undercover commie accounts and managed to get 7 commie accounts to give us their passwords (they were one of those admin accounts that have multiple people logged into them) we then spammed swastikas on their page and basically nuked their accounts. that was one of the best eras of my life tbh, cyber reich sadly ended after the whole pridefall thing failed :cryfeels:

literally nothing changed

literally nothing changed
barely anyone wears masks anymore, lots more people arent afraid to go to public places, people go to regular work and school now instead of online, etc.

quarantine was awesome af. never went outside anyway so it didnt bother me much. just gave me an even better excuse to stay in my room and game all day and night long. but the best part by far was the monkey riots. i remember spending all my time on instagram in this wignat gc called the cyber reich, all we did was troll nigs. me and 3 other members had been posted to a big BLM acc for spamming pics of tortured slaves to them kek. one time we even made an account that was posting about race mixing delete itself by threatening to doxx them. they apologized to us as well. it was a good time and i was only like 13 when this shit happened :feelshehe: we had also made undercover commie accounts and managed to get 7 commie accounts to give us their passwords (they were one of those admin accounts that have multiple people logged into them) we then spammed swastikas on their page and basically nuked their accounts. that was one of the best eras of my life tbh, cyber reich sadly ended after the whole pridefall thing failed :cryfeels:
wish I had been as cool as you when I was a little kike. Finished my undergrad and worked from home for unemployment during the pandemic. Was a sweet gig and I got to fulfill my dream ambition of playing RS and grinding out 99s while working from home.

wish I had been as cool as you when I was a little kike. Finished my undergrad and worked from home for unemployment during the pandemic. Was a sweet gig and I got to fulfill my dream ambition of playing RS and grinding out 99s while working from home.
a little KIKE??? :feelsUgh:

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: srsly tho how'd you learn 2 be such cool hacking
we werent hacking we just asked for their passwords lol

on politigram there are these political accounts that are ran by multiple people who are all signed into the same account that post their political takes on them. you have to apply to be given access to these multi-admin accounts by asking the owner for the password. what we did was find a bunch of communist admin accounts, made our own communist accounts, built trust with the admin accounts, then when we eventually were given access to be admins on these accounts we were given free reign to do whatever we wanted on the account, post things, delete posts, remove followers, change pfp, bio, etc. so basically after gaining the trust of communist admin accounts on politigram via our commie larp accounts (on mine i larped as a non-binary anarchist kek) we were given the passwords to different accounts and wed just destroy them. change their pfps to hitler or goebbels or some shit, spam swastikas in their posts, remove all their followers, change their account names to something with cyber reich in it, etc. sometimes wed even change their passwords so everyone but us was locked out so we basically had complete control over it, and its completely legal cos they gave us the password :feelskek:

there was even an anti-cyber reich account that we got into and since that girls acc was linked to her personal instagram we got into her personal instagram acc with all her family on it through the same password :feelshaha:

it was chaotic asf tho so many disputes happened between us

what we did was find a bunch of communist admin accounts, made our own communist accounts, built trust with the admin accounts
how'd you build trust with the communists? Tell them you were Jewish? :feelsaww:

how'd you build trust with the communists? Tell them you were Jewish? :feelsaww:
nah we just pretended to be communists lol

we were pretty organized for a while. other than the main instagram gc, we had our own telegram channel, and also a discord server where we organized raids on LGBTQ+ discords

nah we just pretended to be communists lol

we were pretty organized for a while. other than the main instagram gc, we had our own telegram channel, and also a discord server where we organized raids on LGBTQ+ discords
how young of you to be funneled into a radicalization channel :feelsaww: how'd you find out about all this good stuff?

how young of you to be funneled into a radicalization channel :feelsaww: how'd you find out about all this good stuff?
12 years old. got redpilled on the jews by nazi pages on instagram lol, remained active in that community till i was 14

when i was 12 in 6th grade i started a history meme page on instagram, through historys association with politics i started meeting people in the politigram community who liked my page, and since the memes were clearly skewed to the alt-right side of things, a lot of fascists and nazis followed me and invited me to a lot of their gcs where i started agreeing with them

when i was 12 in 6th grade i started a history meme page on instagram, through historys association with politics i started meeting older men in the politigram community who liked my page and bought me clothes, and since the memes were clearly skewed to the alt-right side of things they invited me over to their house, a lot of fascists and nazis followed me and invited me to play games with them when i started agreeing with them
did they touch you? :feelsaww:

fucking bitches bro :smonk:

Rejoicing at the sight of normie sex havers bitching and complaining about not being able to go out and get “TuRnT”. Also foids not being able to go get their hair and nails done was hilarious. These pussies couldn’t survive a week in an incels shoes. We need another lockdown so I can watch these fucking NPCs cry about their precious bars and nail salons being closed some more. Quarantine really leveled the playing field for a moment and I miss that.

i wish they would all have died or be dead from the vaccine

positing here

I was working via 1 year contract and going outside a little bit more since I can just walk in the streets

Got laid off and lived off unemployment

I was doing the same thing as always

What's a quarantine?

I discovered about the blackpill, progressively educated myself to this and created an account here.
+ playing vidya and studying (a bit)

Tried Nofap cause I wanted to do something that other simps and normies weren't doing with all the free time they had

Video games, getting drunk and had a family holiday in my country, etc.

Chadfishing, junkfoodmaxxing, fapping

was outside alot was quite comfy without the normies. got stopped by the jewpolice some times tho

I was moneymaxxing and studymaxxing :feelsLSD::feelsLSD: