Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what was your reaction and age when you realized you were ugly

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I remember when I turned 12 I started having interest for girls and started wanting to look better, but no matter what ways I style, dressed i still didnt look good, one day I took a good look at my face and realized my nose were huge and my lips were small so my proportions was off. I tried convincing myself I wasn't ugly because I knew if I was ugly then it's over, when I first realized I was like "no, fuck It can't be... I will live with this face for the rest of my life why am I so unlucky im born like this" I can still remember my first realisation... brutal.

"makez senze"

I think it was when I was around 16, up until them I was coping hard that I would find someone and was always wondering why people around me were banging but I was not. Maybe it was my personality :feelskek:

Just them I realized I was not even close.

When I was a baby I looked at the face of my scumbag of a father; right there and then I knew it was all over since day one

Shortly after starting adolescence was when the black pill truly showed it's final form to me

I had acne during highschool which made me feel bad about my appearance but I didn't realize I was truly ugly until I realized I was 23 and no girl had shown me interest

I had acne during highschool which made me feel bad about my appearance but I didn't realize I was truly ugly until I realized I was 23 and no girl had shown me interest
I have acne as well, cystic all over my body and face :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I realized when I was 7

14 is when i started caring about girls thus when i started caring about my looks and thats when i realized i was ugly. well i knew i was ugly before that but i never really cared and i thought it didnt effect me

14 is when i started caring about girls thus when i started caring about my looks and thats when i realized i was ugly. well i knew i was ugly before that but i never really cared and i thought it didnt effect me
yeah pretty much same for me

I realized younger than most when people started calling me in ugly in 3rd grade I didn’t have much of a reaction to it tho

When I got bullied maybe

It was age 16 when I measured myself and saw the tape measure thing said 5’7. Now I’m 23 and haven’t grown a single bit.

like 15 idk I just started rotting

When i saw myself in the mirror for the first time

my reaction is like : oh shit

One time when I was 14 my family and I were traveling, and my family stopped at a McDonalds for lunch. My name is Tim. My 11-year old sister said, "I'm not going inside if Tim goes inside. He's too ugly." I went inside for lunch. She waited in the car.