Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was your most brutal exposure to the blackpill

Athena's Owl

Athena's Owl

Greycel
when i was about 11 years old i watched a lot of dinosaur documentaries. One of them was about a pterodactcel who was killed by chad at mating season for trying to get some pussy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i had them on dvds but that one was the only one i watch 2 times bc i cried endlessly at the end. Of course it was traumatazing but the fact i was so brutally exposed to evolutionism and genetic determination at that young age is the funniest shit ever:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It was probably at the same time i lost my interest to dinosaurs

My first rejection basically.

I downloaded tinder as a teen and saw how many foids wanted tallfags. That shit left me scarred.

I had pretty bad rejection experiences but I think the worst was just getting a dating app when it became the norm in 2016 or so and having zero matches for years, probably thousands of swipes. The slow burn of how unwanted I was, was the most brutal.

Chadfishing on tinder
I could get away with anything
Yes they were down to fuck

- spent five months in spain as exchange student
- still khhv
- met two htn/chadlite french dudes on holiday
- they fucked several women in like two days despite not speaking a word of spanish

Fucking hilarious, RIP dino-cel

being rice is pretty black pill imo

Being told "ew"

seeing tallfag niggers with white foids