Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What was your goals and ambitions before you got blackpilled?

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Back then all I ever wanted in life was to get a girlfriend, become a professional coder and 3d modeller to create my dream game then get rich and famous from it and live a luxurious life, meet my favorite youtubers, and go to a european country where all drugs are legal and live there to get high everyday and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

But then I got blackpilled. It all changed. I realized I can never achieve none of those things. I will always be a undesirable and loveless, talentless, and live in a shithole country and die poor. After realizing how unfair life is and bad people become the winners, my life goal has now shifted to getting revenge on the one and only friend-bully who tormented me for a decade after seeing how he's starting to get blessings in his life while I get none, I will never let him get away after what he did to me for an entire decade and live a happy life.

Lucky for me my bully slowly killing himself by hoarding his ciggaretes consumption too much.

Lucky for me my bully slowly killing himself by hoarding his ciggaretes consumption too much.
My bully is quite obese. He's a psychopath that he doesn't even care about his health. I hope one day he gets a hEaRt attack.

be a contributing member of society and be treated with mutual respect. be seen as a human being. realised that the way i was treated wasn't just because of youth bullying, but because i'm an inferior sub5 man.

Become a coder and physicist

Nowadays I just want to be done with studying and LDAR

be a contributing member of society and be treated with mutual respect. be seen as a human being. realised that the way i was treated was because i'm an inferior sub5 man.
This