Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was worse?

Pesttanz

Pesttanz

Recruit
★★
The current situation in Italy makes me question if fascism was actually that bad...
What Is worse, the current state of Italy or Italy under fascism?
I really don't know.

The current situation in Italy makes me question if fascism was actually that bad...
What Is worse, the current state of Italy or Italy under fascism?
I really don't know.
Italy is now gay

italy is gay. (((neo)))-fascism is just degenerate liberalism with some anti-immigrant sentiment here and there. basically "le heckin brownies are homophobic and transphobic and shouldnt be allowed to protect the LGBT jewish community :soy:"

anything is better the modern day west

Italy under fascism before 1943, otherwise british and american bombers would've burned you to death

Italy under Mussolini actually did quite well, but they were unprepared for war.
Italy is now gay
I think Italy still doesn't recognize gay marriage, but yeah it's been overtaken by globohomo/WEF & feminism nowadays.

italy is gay.
Nowadays yes, but historically it was one of the most influential countries on Earth.

Rome, and even Medieval Italian states contributed a lot to Europe & the World:
Screenshot 20231221 203230 TikTok

(((neo)))-fascism is just degenerate liberalism with some anti-immigrant sentiment here and there. basically "le heckin brownies are homophobic and transphobic and shouldnt be allowed to protect the LGBT jewish community :soy:"
Neo-Fascism is a disgrace to the third position: Italy once had a very good third position movement back in the Years of Led(60s-80s) but that sadly has been replaced.

Last edited: