Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the longest time you did not leave your room or flat/house in general?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I stayed at home for a month once.

Half a year maybe, when pandemic hit

two weeks I think

11 months in 2020, not even a cigarette or dog walk, literally whole year in my 8sqm room

A year during the start of cov, you can track me using that now that i think about it

if i wouldn't need to buy food i could stay home for years

I think it like a month, when corona started

Four weeks back in high school, 2017, because of both winter break (I got a brand new gaming computer for Christmas, and, of course, had to use the fuck out of it) and because of some illness I had. It's rare for me to even be fully inside for 24 hours. I like being outside my house, otherwise I will go insane.

Last edited:
Only like 3 days, sometimes I won't eat.

Did a 8-9 months record 2 times once in 2020 and once this year :smonk:
Didn't even leave my room/house for anything

Like 7 months. Chinavirus hit fucking hard.

Just over a week is my record. Gets really depressing and boring after a few days. I don't get how you guys can do it for so long

Just over a week is my record. Gets really depressing and boring after a few days. I don't get how you guys can do it for so long
It gets easier when you go to sleep wishing you don't wake up the next day. Unwilling to rope, unwilling to fix things. It's the worst feeling in the world.

:fuk:

3 months during 2020 due to lockdown and online classes.

If it weren't for my regular dr visits i'd be 2 years inside my home. I could spend days in my room. I regularly spend about 2 weeks indoors or so at a time. spend a day out then go back in. Its vicious

One time, I dropped a game boy game into the couch and it fell through to the floor under the couch and I had to stick my hand down between the cushions to grab it and pull it out of the couch.

Hikineet now and have not really left the house in almost 2 years now

Done with normies and meatspace, just gonna live in front of my PC as long as I last