Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What was the “last straw moment” that made you realize you’re hopelessly ugly?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Mine was when I lost 15kg and cut my body fat to 12%, gained a 6 pack yet still nobody said I was good looking. And I was still rejected / ghosted by all the foids I approached. In retrospect they were not even slightly attractive, I was just too desperate, kek

When I couldn't get eye contact. Ever.

When an abomination started using excuses to reject me.

Because even though I was much more socialmaxxed than some of my faggot acquaintances, they still had ten times more validation and success than me

I've always noticed this with everything, people just seem to get shit done by existing while I have to put in way more effort to stand a chance

I usually have a six pack and am ugly too.

When I measured myself and it said 5’5

Im muscular af but it dont matter. Face is everything

Zero matches on tinder for a month, and then when I started chadfishing, I was asked out the first day

Do you get attention from foids before they are turned off by your face?
Nah, they dont care about my body. I see skinny normies and chadlites with their girlfriends in the gym all day.

Seeing how easy it was during my late teens and early 20's for others my age to have hookups and enter relationships, I've seen people in clubs and bars who just met on the dance floor go home and fuck. Meanwhile I'd get the cold shoulder no matter what I did.

One time my male cousin's high tier normie friend was trying to set him up with these gargoyles he met in a bar and they ignored my cousin and myself and just kept trying to set their 3/10 fat friend up with most attractive guy in the group. She was one of those really short and fat women you see hanging around with our looks matches.

Last edited:
Same, when I gym maxxed and i still felt like dog shit and was alone I knew it was done.

When my school leaving celebration (organizd by my high school) ended, and I was standing amongst my classmates with nearly all of them hugging and kissing their partners, while I was only greeted by my family.

I mean I had known I was ugly prior to that, but I think this was a symbolic moment.

Another incel's story, summarized, from memory:

"I had spent months asking out possibly over a hundred women on dates, I understood that because the dating pool is so large I cannot expect to find someone in a month, but then it became two months, so I lowered my standards. Still, nothing came of it; I felt like the world was off-kilter, maybe I was going insane. I finally decided to hit the bottom of the barrel, not out of desperation, I would never actually date these women, but I needed someone to say yes or I was going to fucking snap. It was when a woman, whose appearance is laughably grotesque, meaning I literally laughed while swiping, rejected me and even insinuated disapproval of my proposition, then -- right then I knew, it was fucking over."

When I was rotting from the racepill in 2016, I received this comment on Yahoo:

"Only White males can make blue-eyed angels"

It was then that I realized how hopeless the situation is for ethnics.

Posting on r/incelselfie and getting no advice to studymaxx and better my life but to NEETmaxx

i just need to look in the mirror to know

Mine was when I lost 15kg and cut my body fat to 12%, gained a 6 pack yet still nobody said I was good looking. And I was still rejected / ghosted by all the foids I approached. In retrospect they were not even slightly attractive, I was just too desperate, kek
Same. I gymmaxxed and made a bunch of changes to my appearance and still looked like shit and foids still didn't like me. That was when I realized I could never hope of living the normie life and had to figure out some other way to live

Recently hookers started rejecting me. Not all, of course. Just chatted with a backpage girl. She said I seemed nicest of 150 guys and she wants to meet for paid sex, until I sent her a good photo of me. Some hookers just block me when they see a photo, some don't open the door.

When I saw my mirror image at full daylight. I saw my unfiltered ugliness and I knew it was truly over for me.

Recently hookers started rejecting me. Not all, of course. Just chatted with a backpage girl. She said I seemed nicest of 150 guys and she wants to meet for paid sex, until I sent her a good photo of me. Some hookers just block me when they see a photo, some don't open the door.
Do you sent pic with face??

For me it's a two-parter because I can't really say something was "the last straw" of either actions but they were my last foray into the dating world in tandem. I've posted these before

1) My Mom got super drunk one night (she's a drunk) and walked into my room. It was like 1am. Super late. Just randomly says, "You used to be so handsome. What happened?" then went to her room and passed out. Drunk thoughts are true thoughts so I was kind of taken aback. Nothing at all spurned this moment. I was just chilling playing Borderlands or some shit and having fun and she just totally broke me out of the moment. I quit the game. Turned off all the lights. Then just laid in bed for hours. Cried a little but not much. If my own Mom would say something like that then I know other females think I'm ugly. This is unrelated to that specific night but she's also taken jabs at me as I've gotten older and uglier. One time I was talking to her about a girl that wouldn't talk to me no matter how hard I tried and she laughed, "CUZ YOUR FACE! AHAHAHAHA" then she saw my shocked surprise and then quickly apologized to me and said it was a joke. I stopped trying to talk to girls after that. :fuk:

2) I've been trying online dating since I was about 19. I'm not good at making a profile I admit. But I've had memberships to around 8-9 different relationship sites. Some just for casual sex. Some for dating. Some for marriage-material. I would update my profile regularly. I messaged tons of girls. I would say I honestly had a good solid 10 years of me trying to find a girlfriend. From 15-19 I did try asking girls out as well but just girls from school. Age 19-29 I really did ask girls from school and work and random events and out in public and friends of my Mom's friends. I just literally tried all avenues. I never got a single date or match or reply back. This is going to sound over dramatic but one day I just logged into every site for the last time and deleted all my accounts. One by one I logged in and would delete my profile and all my shit. I'd re-read all my posts. All my emails. All my messages. Trying to see where I went wrong or what I could have changed differently. Took me like 5 hours. At the end of that session I was just a mess. I was broken. 10 years down the drain. I was weeping. I'd be turning 30 in a few weeks and had nothing to show for it. Why was I lifting weights? Why was I trying to work really hard at my job? Why was I even trying to be nice to women that never showed me the smallest inkling of giving a fuck about me? :feelsseriously:
For an overweight single mom of 2 niggers to be my reward? Or worse to find "true love" when I'm 50 and a virgin and she just couldn't find anyone else so settled for me? Never to have true intimate experiences and never to taste teenage (or younger) flesh. Fuck that. I died at 29 and now I'm just a husk. No ambition. No motivation. No spirit. No life. I'm truly worthless. :cryfeels:

when my hair started thinning i knew it was over

Deep down, I always knew.

Yikes bro how ugly are you??

How did you manage to do it? Did you change your diet?

When I looked into mirror

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back