Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What was the highest you rated yourself in your blue pilled days?

A 9/10 (I'm 5 on a good day). And I fucking acted like it too, back in my red pill phase. It must have been so fucking cringey for others to witness.
Lmao same

9/10, I overrated myself too much just for being white in a country full of mestizos. I was wrong and something crazy.
Same tbh JBW is cope

3 ngl, my acne made me want to kill myself. now that its way milder id say 4.5

6/10 back when I didn't know any better. I forgot to subtract the chin & Autism lol.

I was asked on a survey once. I put 3/10. I lied by a point.

Incel/10

I always knew I was ugly and felt ugly. Infact I ended up on PSLI forums because I was autistically searching about surgery. From there I found lookism, from lookism I found braincels and then braincels got banned and I ended up here.

Rated myself as a 6 LOL today I know I'm more a 4

Your aunts telling you handsome really fucks you up.
They should just not mention it at all.
you are right , its the truth,the women of my family told me that, they even said that I was an 8/10 jajaja

tbh in my bluepilled day i don't evan know what looks are

somewhere between 6 and 7,
but now I realized being 6+ is top 20% of all males,
and 70% of men are between 3 and 6, that leave 10% below 3 as truecels.

Don’t fucking lie, we all put ourselves AT BARE MINIMUM at 6/10 back in our blue pilled days. I think I once even believed I was a 7/10 :lul: :lul: :lul:
truly embarrassing. I’ve noticed blue pilled people tend to overrate others and themselves, I wonder why?

I thought I was a 5, but I seriously thought personality made a difference so I could make up for it, I once thought personality and "work ethnic" mean't more

I always knew I was ugly and woudl argue with people when they said I was GL(it was always old people who said it)

I never had a number in mind, but let's say around a 4, maybe a 5 with certain hairstyles.
Right now I'd say I'm 3.75 PSL.
tbh in my bluepilled day i don't evan know what looks are
This tbh. Back then I didn't really think about it much and I don't think I ever "rated" myself on a 1-10 scale. I knew I wasn't attractive, but I thought I was acceptable for a guy because "le only women have to worry about their looks, men just need to act alpha/stoic xDD" bluepilled bs.

Last edited:
I can't recall I was ever living through blue pilled days.

I can't recall I was ever living through blue pilled days.
BS. No one is born black pilled, it’s only learned through life experiences.

BS. No one is born black pilled, it’s only learned through life experiences.

I was. Maybe some sort of build-in mental illness.

I've started to see everything in a black light very early and I did not need any prior specific experience or knowledge for this.

Its like being chronically depressed from a childhood days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back