Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the first ever anime you’ve seen?

pokemon bakugan yugioh

I tried to watch Howl's Moving Castle once. It was very slow moving! After about 8 hours into the movie I lost interest and fell asleep.

Sailor Moon on Cartoon Network.

Death note, and it's still my fav

Doraemon at 6 years old

did you like it?
Yeah. It's one of my best childhood memories. Those were the days man, wish I could go back.

Pokemon when I was like 5.

is pokemon considered anime??

Ye your first post is on my thread:feelscomfy:, welcome to the forum brah:feelsLightsaber:

What’s that I’ve never heard of it before? Is it good? Did you like it?

yugioh zexal
liked it back then but now im a grown up nigga

Chiisana Baikingu Bikke better known as Vicky the Viking is in fact an japanese anime and as such would be my first anime at the age of 2 yo.

Considering generic anime it would have been Yugioh which ive watched when I was about 6 yo and also Pokemon, which came at the time always right after and I watched it on RTL2 at the time.

Beyblade, shin chan, Doraemon, kitareksu, dragon ball, Inazuma eleven, kiba, Pokemon

Beyblade, shin chan, Doraemon, kitareksu, dragon ball, Inazuma eleven, kiba, Pokemon
They used to air on CN. Liked all of em

Chiisana Baikingu Bikke better known as Vicky the Viking is in fact an japanese anime and as such would be my first anime at the age of 2 yo.

Considering generic anime it would have been Yugioh which ive watched when I was about 6 yo and also Pokemon, which came at the time always right after and I watched it on RTL2 at the time.
NO WAY THAT WAS AN ANIME LOL, I watched the 3D version when I was a kid but never the anime version.

Beyblade and inazuma eleven is so fucking based where are you from?

NO WAY THAT WAS AN ANIME LOL, I watched the 3D version when I was a kid but never the anime version.
Yes its an anime and you likely didnt realize it as such because its 50 years old, anime and average western Cartoons back then barely were different from each other except for maybe certain cultural differences like old japanese anime being racist against western culture.

Yes its an anime and you likely didnt realize it as such because its 50 years old, anime and average western Cartoons back then barely were different from each other except for maybe certain cultural differences like old japanese anime being racist against western culture.
Yeah lol

Digimon and Pokemon from so back there that, for the former, I don't even remember it, though I remember the Digimon movies.

From the stuff I actually remember watching, Yu Yu Hakusho.

Did you like it?
Massively. I still do of course, even watched the recent live action adaptation, though not so much as when I was a kid.

Beyblade, the metal version, was such a good anime. Too many memories, good times:cryfeels:
Kimba the white lion back when I was very young
These two, DBZ, Yugioh, Digimons. Earliest i can remember is Princess Knight, i was 3-4 yo.

the first anime I ever watched from start to finish was MM!

Dbz on toonami. Maybe it was inuyasha I don't really remember it correctly

Last edited:
Did you like it?
at the time I was so mesmerized by the first episode that I immediately watched the whole episode again. I liked it, yeah. I still do.

at the time I was so mesmerized by the first episode that I immediately watched the whole episode again. I liked it, yeah. I still do.
:feelsokman:

Did you like it?
yeah it has a very bubbly personality, and very nice tone etc.
Very funny.
I watched and got into welcome to the nhk alot. Even got the books