Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the event that fully made you recognize your inceldom

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
Title.

Want to see how people differ.

I was almost jumped by 5 grown men when I was 16 because I got into an argument with the class stacey since I bumped into her by accident, she came wailing at me, wanting to hit me, since I was really low inhib I raised my fist to prepare to knock her out if she hit me. At that point everyone freaked out and I was grabbed by a whiteknight tallfag.

One of her friends contacted the seniors who all carried knifes, which I knew, they had already tried to kill one of my friends before this event. I was only saved from a terrible beating because i looked like a child, abnormally skinny, tiny, just generally ugly. They left the classroom laughing at me. And yeah, they didn't even bother waiting for the school day to end to jump me. Just because I was a guy and not a chad my very life was on the line. I was forced to recluse myself inside my home and skip the rest of the school year.

First world incels have it easier, sure you have feminism but atleast there foids don't have the power to straight up get you killed at a ringtone. I fucking hate brazil.

Stopped reading right there. Truecels don’t have friends @Zer0/∞
I was the kid that went home by car, so people would take free rides. Plus I jestermaxxed to the sky those years. Friends in quotations.

I was sitting in class. one indian girl was about to sit next to me but as soon as I looked at her direction she moved to another guy's seat and whispered to him "hes creepy". but I thought "I didn't even say anything, why does she think I'm creepy?". yeah

Looking in a mirror. Ban mirrors, they're very unsettling.

I received several rejections in one single month because I decided to try to ascend.

Title.

I was almost jumped by 5 grown men when I was 16 because I got into an argument with the class stacey since I bumped into her by accident, she came wailing at me, wanting to hit me, since I was really low inhib I raised my fist to prepare to knock her out if she hit me. At that point everyone freaked out and I was grabbed by a whiteknight tallfag.

One of her friends contacted the seniors who all carried knifes, which I knew, they had already tried to kill one of my friends before this event. I was only saved from a terrible beating because i looked like a child, abnormally skinny, tiny, just generally ugly. They left the classroom laughing at me. And yeah, they didn't even bother waiting for the school day to end to jump me. Just because I was a guy and not a chad my very life was on the line. I was forced to recluse myself inside my home and skip the rest of the school year.

First world incels have it easier, sure you have feminism but atleast there foids don't have the power to straight up get you killed at a ringtone. I fucking hate brazil.
Being born rice, GrAYchico

Looking in a mirror. Ban mirrors, they're very unsettling.
I've only ever looked acceptable in a mirror. And by that I mean if i were to post my picture in reddit they'd gaslight me into thinking its looksmaxxable. Everytime I seen a photo of myself I've wanted to kms, no exceptions. Photos are worse.

I've only ever looked acceptable in a mirror. And by that I mean if i were to post my picture in reddit they'd gaslight me into thinking its looksmaxxable. Everytime I seen a photo of myself I've wanted to kms, no exceptions. Photos are worse.
I don't take pictures, so idk. Sounding kinda :chad: :banhammer: :feelsUgh: there though

for me it wasn't a single event. it was an accumulation of loneliness and many rejections over the years :fuk:

probably when I was unable to get pussy in college right after highschool and subsequently dropped out

Title.

My prom, people may say that going to your prom party is a fakecel trait but absolutely it isnt specially if you´re a truecel.
My oneitis rejected me (at least she wasnt harsh) so i went with some random foid who knew a couple of my close friends, she barely even touched me ( i was still an overweight subhuman with acne and manletism), when everyone was dancing at the dance stage i was drinking alone with a friend who came alone (JFL) , seeing everyone dancing and having fun destroyed me and the whatever 1999 scene came to my mind. I was 16 nearly 17 and it was the official day i became blackpilled.