Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What was the best compliment you got from a female?

"You aren't as stupid as you look"

Smh

That if I shaved my head completely bald and got rid of my glasses I would be potentially very attractive to females and I sensed even this girl herself who gave me the compliment.

I’m quite certain she wasn’t joking or fucking with me for a laugh at my expense either but eh.

Bald is just not my style guys. :feelsUgh:

Despite this girl’s obvious penchant for it I just don’t think I could pull off the Stone Cold Steve Austin look.:waitwhat:

I have a total of one like on my facebook photos of myself by female(s). I have an account since 2014.

Ngl felt fucking diamonds when I saw that notification :chad:
Foids get hundreds of likes daily
And I post so much on facebook because Im verbally and emotionally incontinent. Mostly rants though.

"You have nice eyebrows." Said by a black girl.

Massage parlor whores often tell me my hands are pretty because my hands are smaller than theirs.
in my freshman year of high school some foid said that I have nice eyelashes. idk how you’re supposed to respond to backhanded compliments like that

female doctor said I look younger than I am, I'm not sure thats a compliment

I was told I have beautiful eyes

"Cute smile", said that cus couldnt think of anything nice to say for my subhuman looks

in my freshman year of high school some foid said that I have nice eyelashes. idk how you’re supposed to respond to backhanded compliments like that
you have a nice beer belly sweetie

Eye color. Kinda useless though when theres no Chad bone around it.

“You’re so sweet”
“You’re smart”

"You got such a beautiful smile, please smile more" from my Russian teacher in HS.

I got one from a girl on the school bus randomly in elementary school. She said I had really straight teeth. That's where it ends.

They don’t talk to me

I was told that i have nice eyes by a few females.

brag bait thread tbh

When I was a kid, in early middle school, I remember very specifically something my performing arts teacher said. I was the ugly duckling, terrible acne, really lanky, disgusting hair, etc. But, she basically said that one day I would ascend. She explained to the class, that one day I would be a lady-killer. I won't get banned explaining why, but she mentioned some of my redeeming qualities.
-Spoiler-
hasn't happened yet, chief

I'm 5'3" so foids sometimes call me "cute", which is actually a backhanded compliment because I'm a grown man not a child, but my height makes me look like a child.

I'm 5'3" so foids sometimes call me "cute", which is actually a backhanded compliment because I'm a grown man not a child, but my height makes me look like a child.
:feelsrope:

Funny enough I think my dick is pretty big
>6.4in
>big

Png

Tbh it's all about girth anyway

Lately I began to treat it like the insult that it is.
I went to a massage parlor with a Korean name (Chinese massage parlors sometimes use Korean names because it seems more high class) and Chinese foid there "complimented" my hands for being tiny and said she bet I play the piano very well. I told her I played the piano very badly because my hands are small, obviously I can't reach the keys as well as someone with a big hand. She didn't seem to understand the English language and asked me if I played any sports. I told her that clearly I can't play sports because I'm weak and I can't hold the ball because of my small hands. She got mad and didn't even jerk me off. I didn't tip her but it still cost me $50 and I had to find another massage parlor in the dead of night and could only get a 30-minute session because it was so late and it was a great waste of money.

:feelsmega:

How do you messure girth
With a measuring tape that goes around., dummy

If you don't have one, you can use a thread or a very thin cable (like the cable of earbuds), wrap it around your shlong (tightly), make a sort of mark with a pen for instance (where it overlaps), then unwrap it measure the unwrapped length with a ruler.

You could also estimate with the diameter but tbh dicks aren't exactly cylindrical