Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What was highschool during the 2010s like?

Around 2016 everything started to go downhill fast I think the US election really polarized so(y)ciety and it spread worldwide
In the JewSA I would say 2015 is when it went to shit. That's when rap became the highest grossing music genre in the country and nigculture officially took over

In the JewSA I would say 2015 is when it went to shit. That's when rap became the highest grossing music genre in the country and nigculture officially took over
Yup, 2015 was when mentally ill leftist culture became popular online, but also when thug culture became popular with normies

I noticed that Nig culture was pretty much dominated in the mainstream but they mixed a lot of homosexual and transgender propaganda with it and everybody is woke so it's not even masculine it's just violent and retarded without common sense and everybody is gay and they promote just degenerate Behavior because Society is on the

I was primary school in 90's and high school early naughties and it was pure torture. You couldn't spend all day coping on the net either cause it was either really shitty dialup or too expensive and no smart phone either.

Yup, 2015 was when mentally ill leftist culture became popular online, but also when thug culture became popular with normies
I think Gamergate was when we crossed the Rubicon into hyperliberalism, which was 2014.

Question for childcels only.
I graduated from Shitschool of wizardry in 2001.
I more-so wanted to see what 2008-2014 was like since those were apparently the last years of adolescent “normalcy” without mainstream social media.

2013 or 2014 I remember that fucking stupid Versace Versace song with Migos and Drake was popular. Yeah tbh it was degenerate maybe not as like today but it was still pretty degenerate

I more-so wanted to see what 2008-2014 was like since those were apparently the last years of adolescent “normalcy” without mainstream social media.
Nahhh Instagram was new but it was very popular and people were extra douchey about their followers. I remember that very well. I do remember Kid Cudi and Wiz Khalifa being very popular during this time

If you are born after 1999, there's like a extra 50% chance you're a faggot

I noticed that Nig culture was pretty much dominated in the mainstream but they mixed a lot of homosexual and transgender propaganda with it and everybody is woke so it's not even masculine it's just violent and retarded without common sense and everybody is gay and they promote just degenerate Behavior because Society is on the
You hit the nail on the head. Modern nigculture has been fused with metrosexual gender-bender shit and feminized hard. The masculine aspect and emphasis on loyalty of the hood nigga game is gone, but the glorification of senseless violence remains. Being a high school-aged zoomer must be living on nightmare mode, since you’re surrounded by people who consoom and proliferate this disgusting “culture” everywhere you look.

Modern rappers:

@Stupid Clown 18 is a child now? you people are like agecucks kek.
dont worry we just have to stay on this forum and in like 10 years we will be making fun of youngcels