Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Vidya you coping with

currently coping with cs2 right now, TBH i hate this shit update because the csgo graphics and maps were nostalgic to the max. i don't get why so many retards were complaining about the most minuscule bullshit details of a certain map and thus those tards said it was unfair.

Toying around with my GTA San Andreas build.

Making an archive of mods.

i haven’t gotten far in it but its alright. I play on switch and the controls are fucking awful. I send a pic in a different thread but this is the only way i can play games rn

View attachment 1221711

its brutal
Raspberry portable? Reminds me of those AliExpress chink consoles, but they do have a good selection.

Raspberry portable? Reminds me of those AliExpress chink consoles, but they do have a good selection.
switch lite. I used to have a full setup but due to circumstances and a shift in values i decided to sell or donate everything i owned including pc. brutal

switch lite. I used to have a full setup but due to circumstances and a shift in values i decided to sell or donate everything i owned including pc. brutal
Save up for a Odin 2 mini this thing is powerful.

i can only play with alcohol. i have no motivation to play games without drinking anymore.

My jites
Lucidity Strokes at 2AM up in dem jinx

jerk off ed edd and eddy GIF