Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Vidya you coping with

How do you obtain them? (I swear I'm not a fed) (also feds I'm just curious that's all!)
not even joking. facebook or tele. also when i was outside of a train station some guy ran up on me and handed me a pack of sprayed weed in a blues clues bag. its very easy to get drugs here

not even joking. facebook or tele. also when i was outside of a train station some guy ran up on me and handed me a pack of sprayed weed in a blues clues bag. its very easy to get drugs here
Thx brocel

Same game as you OP. Minecraft.

I just finished replaying Earthbound so currently nothing

Minecraft

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (finally got the gem I needed to upgrade weapon)

Share what games you've been cooking with
Minecraft

Far Cry 4

Dying Light

Need for Speed Most Wanted

trying to enjoy mw3 but sbmm is a cunt

gta online

mass effect

idk, I am on the final stage of the third world in the 1st game

definitely a solid and good game tho although crash is more replayable
If you beat it will you change your name to HONKLER THE DRAGON

None at the moment tbh

It was signalis but now I'm trying to get into titanfall 2 again.

I'm a Gen3 Pilot, with a generation 4.3 Flatline I believe. It's been a while.

How do you find out if the ones on tele are legit? And aren't scams

How do you find out if the ones on tele are legit? And aren't scams
well I used to personally know many of the resellers and shit so I was in the clear but for the most part just use common sense and hunt down vouches. make sure you see the product and its consistent across reviews and posts. many feds and scammers lurking on there that will either scam/target you. better to do facebook if available tbh

i just beat minecraft

well I used to personally know many of the resellers and shit so I was in the clear but for the most part just use common sense and hunt down vouches. make sure you see the product and its consistent across reviews and posts. many feds and scammers lurking on there that will either scam/target you. better to do facebook if available tbh
:yes:

What do you search on there to get it to show up?

:yes:

What do you search on there to get it to show up?
honestly its been so long that i have no idea

typically there are “portals” which are just link channels with maybe some reviews and vouches.

also depends what you are looking for. I highly discourage buying any sort of pill because there is a 100% chance it is laced.

I remember a guy named dr antwon or some shit which i heard good things about but its been a very long time

honestly its been so long that i have no idea

typically there are “portals” which are just link channels with maybe some reviews and vouches.

also depends what you are looking for. I highly discourage buying any sort of pill because there is a 100% chance it is laced.

I remember a guy named dr antwon or some shit which i heard good things about but its been a very long time

Osu mania
Geometry Dash
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Doki Doki literature club mods
Black ops 2
FIFA 13( hoping to upgrade to EA FC)
Saving up for AC 3 and black flag
NBA 2K23
Maiden 13

Serious Sam 4

Persona 3 fes, its peak

Black Mesa
HL2 Mmod

Better than Crash?
Crash is a better platformer. Spyro is not really a platformer.
I just finished replaying Earthbound so currently nothing
Did you enjoy?

Based

Enjoying?

Osu mania
Geometry Dash
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Doki Doki literature club mods
Black ops 2
FIFA 13( hoping to upgrade to EA FC)
Saving up for AC 3 and black flag
NBA 2K23
Maiden 13
Classics

Persona 3 fes, its peak
Kind of a cucked game TBH

Playing as a pretty boy teen romancing jb. The 4th and 5th ones especially is cucked because the villains are incels
Straight up mental illness, player is the protag im not even gonna argue so stupid lmao

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, Hogwarts legacy, RDR2

Darkest Dungeon 2, Fear and Hunger(1 and Termina), Dragon Age(currently Origins).

blazblue cross tag battle
crash bandicoot remastered trilogy

Lots of HOI4 and GTA 4

Ive been playing trepang2 alot lately but I will probably get bored of it soon

I would recommend it though Its fun to play and the music is good

I got the mass effect legendary edition trilogy, am a few hours into mass effect rn
Yeah that's good, I beat ME1 & am still playing ME2 right now.

Yeah that's good, I beat ME1 & am still playing ME2 right now.
Who did you/are gonna pick as your romance option in that game?

AC Valhalla
Starfield
ME2

And I would be coping with Fallout 4 had Gaythesda not fucked up my mods list.

Rimworld. I once had a colony where I turned all female prisoners into breeding sows which I used the offspring as supersoldiers to fight the VOID, a faction that wanted to takeover my world but I fought back with men produced by the foids that dared to kill my colonists.

Minecraft

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (finally got the gem I needed to upgrade weapon)

Share what games you've been cooking with
Doom enternal that game push you through the limit the skill requirements is high

Yes it is just get monster hunter world or rise since you look like a casual gamer
Tbh MH3U isn't a bad place to start since you get propped up stats at the begining. It probably has the best balance difficulty wise if you're new to the series. It was my first game. Just started it back in March and don't regret it.

Tbh MH3U isn't a bad place to start since you get propped up stats at the begining. It probably has the best balance difficulty wise if you're new to the series. It was my first game. Just started it back in March and don't regret it.
Or Play mh4u since it have better end game with guild quest and grainding monster to lv140 if you are not good enough you can fight weaker monster to lv 140 and get op besachked wepon

Or Play mh4u since it have better end game with guild quest and grainding monster to lv140 if you are not good enough you can fight weaker monster to lv 140 and get op besachked wepon
Both are good

The First Descendent
Resident Evil 2 remake
Minecraft

That's all I'm playing right now.

GTA 5 + Menyoo Mod is the best cope ever. I can be invincible and spawn 100+ NPCs (Blacks, Foids, Kikes, Spics, …) and kill them.