Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Vidya you coping with

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Minecraft

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (finally got the gem I needed to upgrade weapon)

Share what games you've been cooking with

assassins creed 3 and metro

Trials HD at the moment.

I'm trying to do the extreme tracks and I'm stuck on this part on the last level and I'm seething hard asf jfl

Trials HD at the moment.

I'm trying to do the extreme tracks and I'm stuck on this part on the last level and I'm seething hard asf jfl
Is it a rhythm game

Is it a rhythm game
No it's a motorcycle game.

It's a racing game but can also be described as a puzzle game as well as you have to position your motorcycle perfectly to get over certain obstacles.

It's a pretty old game (2009) and it's pretty fun aside from the rage inducing parts

No it's a motorcycle game.

It's a racing game but can also be described as a puzzle game as well as you have to position your motorcycle perfectly to get over certain obstacles.

It's a pretty old game (2009) and it's pretty fun aside from the rage inducing parts
Never heard of it. Cool

Do you go for acheivments in vidya?

Also are you a console or pc gamer?
I play on consoles. Personally I don't go for achievements because I suck at video games. I just get the main shit out of the way that you can actually play

Is metro any good? What's the gameplay like
i haven’t gotten far in it but its alright. I play on switch and the controls are fucking awful. I send a pic in a different thread but this is the only way i can play games rn

IMG 0331

its brutal

I play on consoles. Personally I don't go for achievements because I suck at video games. I just get the main shit out of the way that you can actually play
Oh ok.

I suck too tbh. I hate it because I've played video games all my life and I still suck

Burnout Paradise Remastered

Can't improve shit reaction times tbh
True. I've been looking into nootropics (mainly to make me smarter) and I've heard reports of people feeling a lot more focused when using them so that can help me with gaming

I just picked up Dantes Inferno for the 360. Hopefully it's decent :feelsokman:

joysticks suck on switch imo
Can you get a pro controller to use? Or a cheap 3rd party one?

À
True. I've been looking into nootropics (mainly to make me smarter) and I've heard reports of people feeling a lot more focused when using them so that can help me with gaming
What are those?

Can you get a pro controller to use? Or a cheap 3rd party one?

À

What are those?
i have a switch lite so idk if i could. im sure with bluetooth it would be possible and i might buy one tbh

I am playing the Soyro the dragon trilogy for the first time

Pretty gemmy tbh

Any good?
Pretty good but races gets repetitive so better not play it for too long each day, i'm playing also NFS Hot Pursuit and GT4 and both offer better variety of races but crashes are much better in Burnouts.
NFS11Remastered FGJEMnSO5U
Xenia canary rL2bE2r9MV

What are those?
Basically supplements you can get. There are lots you can choose from that get you different results.

They can help with anxiety, focus, brain fog, sleep and much more.

There are some side effects for some so that's a bad thing.

Something I'm planning on trying is Something called "Lions mane" because many people have reported Better focus, improved memory, better health, better cognitive function etc.

Apparently it has the possibility of killing your sex drive but honestly I don't need my sex drive anyways

Something I'm planning on trying is Something called "Lions mane" because many people have reported Better focus, improved memory, better health, better cognitive function etc.
Get Bacopa Monnieri it tastes like death but improved my memory by a ton after few days but like i just said it tastes awful so it's not for me.

Get Bacopa Monnieri it tastes like death but improved my memory by a ton after few days but like i just said it tastes awful so it's not for me.
Interesting.

Any other benefits?

I got the mass effect legendary edition trilogy, am a few hours into mass effect rn

i have a switch lite so idk if i could. im sure with bluetooth it would be possible and i might buy one tbh
It should be possible. Would be scummy if it wasn't.

Is monster hunter any fun? I've heard good things about it.
Yeah it's really fun. Just avoid ice born and rise because they're braindead easy. If you're gonna get into the series you should start with either base world or generations ultimate. If you have a good PC and are willing to use emulators than start with 3U or 4U.

I am playing the Soyro the dragon trilogy for the first time

Pretty gemmy tbh
Spyro 1 is a ton of fun. Very relaxing game

Pretty good but races gets repetitive so better not play it for too long each day, i'm playing also NFS Hot Pursuit and GT4 and both offer better variety of races but crashes are much better in Burnouts. View attachment 1221718View attachment 1221717
Ic. Graphics look nice

Basically supplements you can get. There are lots you can choose from that get you different results.

They can help with anxiety, focus, brain fog, sleep and much more.

There are some side effects for some so that's a bad thing.

Apparently it has the possibility of killing your sex drive but honestly I don't need my sex drive anyways
Cool.

How much do they cost?

Yeah it's really fun. Just avoid ice born and rise because they're braindead easy. If you're gonna get into the series you should start with either base world or generations ultimate. If you have a good PC and are willing to use emulators than start with 3U or 4U.

Ic. Graphics look nice

Cool.

How much do they cost?
Will try U3 first :feelsokman::feelsautistic:

GTA: San Andreas, someday I might play with a Moonman skin for the best experience

Ic. Graphics look nice

Cool.

How much do they cost?
The one I'm gonna buy is about 30$ and I think it's like 2-3 months worth

Will try U3 first :feelsokman::feelsautistic:
Good luck. 3U is a great game but I will warn you that the tutorial does drag on a bit. Village points are basically unlocked by gathering and killing so when you start the game in the opening mission just kill and gather as much as possible.

I suggest you use the longsword if you're new. It's easiest to master. X is a vertical strong attack while a is a thrust. Don't press the R attack untill the gauge on the top left part of the screen is filled up. When it's filled up Start tapping R to unleash special spirit attacks. If you successfully land all the attacks on an enemy your character will seathe their sword. The gauge will now be glowing a new color which means you've gone up in terms of how much damage your sword does. Keep building it up and repeating these steps to level it up untill its pinky which puts you at the highest level of attack damage available and allows you to more easily cut off monster parts.

It sounds complex but it's fairly easy once you understand it.

I got the mass effect legendary edition trilogy, am a few hours into mass effect rn
Remember to romance Miranda when you get to 2. You enjoying so far?

Better than Crash?
idk, I am on the final stage of the third world in the 1st game

definitely a solid and good game tho although crash is more replayable

Nice

How so?
I had them in gummy form and they tasted like shit but made me feel more awake than usual, thats really the best way i can describe it. definitely helps. I also take psychedelic mushrooms and they are awesome

I had them in gummy form and they tasted like shit but made me feel more awake than usual, thats really the best way i can describe it. definitely helps. I also take psychedelic mushrooms and they are awesome
Man I wanna do shrooms but they're illegal where I live

they are illegal here too im in nyc
How do you obtain them? (I swear I'm not a fed) (also feds I'm just curious that's all!)