Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

0 interest in this generation of gaming

also had hopes for dragon ball tenkaichi 4 but it will be a soulless slop. you'll see.

i'm only waiting gothic remake at this point, but am prepared to be disappointed, maybe check out GTA 6 when it comes out
i have lots of indie trash wishlisted though but usually they flop one after another

Yep. My newest console is an Xbox 360. I mostly play on PC, but it's usually older games. I think most modern games are garbage. I wait for them to be in Humble Bundles to buy them.

Every game feels so watered down and woke now. I gave up purchasing videogames about 7 years ago already.

The last console I bought was Nintendo Wii.

Gaming doesn't bring me joy anymore, idk if it's because the games suck or because I'm depressed.

Elder Scrolls 6 will never happen.

But if it does, that will be a big day....

Anyone else have 0 interest in buying a new console? No new games intrigue me anymore. Initially I was excited about Elder Scrolls 6 but after the disaster that was starfield that interest has completely dissipated. Modern gaming is simply trash. Even Japanese games are suffering in quality to an extent. My favorite Japanese series Monster Hunter has been dumbed down for modern audiences and other IPs I once liked like Soulcaliber are dead. ( Not a tragedy since all the women in the last game looked like downies.) Honestly this is the worst generation of gaming. Not even graphics have improved any since PS4/Xbox one. You're basically paying extra for dumbed down versions of games you already beat.

Maybe if Dragon Ball Sparking 0 is any good I might consider getting a new console but so far nothing in this generation has interested me at all.
Games nowadays are filled with useless soy gay agendas no originality and ugly characters. Video games are meant to be filled with imagination and creativity and that's the thing that most games today can't do. I'll stick with my ps2 and Switch for now

It's all slop that just makes you buy more and more

I was always on PC and always will be. New games are not worth it.

EDF6 ApPFZDk32A

Maybe if Dragon Ball Sparking 0 is any good
I don't understand how people want to relive same fucking anime for 20th game in a row i was puking when i was playing last open world DBZ slop i just coudn't do it. Xenoblade 2 was the last time i had fun with DB games i completely ignored that BR DB game. At least maybe Bleach game will be fun i haven't really played a single game of that anime.

Anyone else have 0 interest in buying a new console? No new games intrigue me anymore. Initially I was excited about Elder Scrolls 6 but after the disaster that was starfield that interest has completely dissipated. Modern gaming is simply trash. Even Japanese games are suffering in quality to an extent. My favorite Japanese series Monster Hunter has been dumbed down for modern audiences and other IPs I once liked like Soulcaliber are dead. ( Not a tragedy since all the women in the last game looked like downies.) Honestly this is the worst generation of gaming. Not even graphics have improved any since PS4/Xbox one. You're basically paying extra for dumbed down versions of games you already beat.

Maybe if Dragon Ball Sparking 0 is any good I might consider getting a new console but so far nothing in this generation has interested me at all.
Buy an emulator like pocket console to play old games

I havent really been interested in modern games except madden (football nigga)

tried cities skylines for a while (which isnt super recent anyway)

not much else

What older games do you recommend?
That's my recent list of games i will be playing them in following weeks. You can't go wrong with Burnout, Hot Pursuit 2, Gran Turismo 4 and Mercenaries. Just remember to avoid EU version of the games at all costs since they run at a crappy 50fps instead 60fps of NA/JP versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back