Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What videogame does women play online mostly

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Like where are they? All i can find is angry dudes and normies, Nothing new tbh, Id like to atleast 1v1 a female in cod or some other game!

Animal crossing but that peaked like 3 years ago

Animal crossing but that peaked like 3 years ago
I had that game, I got it free with my switch i think as a download, I never knew there was an online version.

Ive seen women on Smite and dead by daylight

I had that game, I got it free with my switch i think as a download, I never knew there was an online version.
You can only play online with people on your friends list or who you shared a Dodo code with

No obviously lmao. They play a game called suckingchadscockandbeinghypergamous
Oh, This thread is for online games tho that foids play

On roblox its mostly kids tho, obviously since its a kids game. I suggest larping as a foid and infiltrating foid discord servers , try to see what they do

On roblox its mostly kids tho, obviously since its a kids game. I suggest larping as a foid and infiltrating foid discord servers , try to see what they do
Nvm then, No trolling on roblox for me

Yes, Great idea, I will incorporate that into my friday plan, First i need to setup the account, Maybe i can even snag some cash off them with jewish tactics.

Yes, Great idea, I will incorporate that into my friday plan, First i need to setup the account, Maybe i can even snag some cash off them with jewish tactics.
Dm me in 10 hrs

Minecraft and Roblox (young girls), Genshin Impact (lots), VRchat, League of Legends, GTA online, and mostly offline singleplayer games.

Minecraft and Roblox (young girls), Genshin Impact (lots), VRchat, League of Legends, GTA online, and mostly offline singleplayer games.
Not into young girls, They dont have money, Im thinking age range 18-25

Not into young girls, They dont have money, Im thinking age range 18-25
Then it's harder to find. They're mostly "scattered" around in different video games (mostly in the ones I've listed; you can definitely find ones that age in them)

Gay games like fortnite or overwatch or pubg

Then it's harder to find. They're mostly "scattered" around in different video games (mostly in the ones I've listed; you can definitely find ones that age in them)
Hmm i want to scam someone, By pretending to send nudes if they send 10 dollar

Will get that and troll females, Will join theyre team and play as lousy as i can making them loose tickets if its such a system there like BF4 lol

I've seen females on basically every single online game I've played

Nintendo games like Pokèmon, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, etc.

BROOOOO YOUR BACK, IVE MISSED YOU!
I've missed you too man, I've been peeking in now and then just checking whats up but I haven't been been posting for my own mental health! I feel like I might be in here less, but I'll try to be on little more regularly :feelscomfy:

Overwatch, Valorant, Minecraft, and non-multiplayer, The Sims, from what I've seen.

Only reason women play multiplayer games more than singleplayer is, you guessed it, attention seeking. Singleplayer presents a unique experience required to go through alone. Women would rather eat their own shoe than reflect and do anything on their own. They hop on multiplayer instead to garner the attention of thirsty teenage boys instead.

I've missed you too man, I've been peeking in now and then just checking whats up but I haven't been been posting for my own mental health! I feel like I might be in here less, but I'll try to be on little more regularly :feelscomfy:
Its basically just the same old same old, Incels arguing with eachother, Nothing new, What you been up to?

Its basically just the same old same old, Incels arguing with eachother, Nothing new, What you been up to?
I've been trying to heal myself mentally, trying to get some of the internalised hate out of my system aswell as trying to see the world better (I've succeeded slightly but it's hard)

i also broke my tailbone 3 weeks ago and it hurts like hell haha.

what's going on in your life, anything new or same old same old there aswell?

I've been trying to heal myself mentally, trying to get some of the internalised hate out of my system aswell as trying to see the world better (I've succeeded slightly but it's hard)

i also broke my tailbone 3 weeks ago and it hurts like hell haha.

what's going on in your life, anything new or same old same old there aswell?
Im trying to be more positive too, Im soon being hospitalized for my chronic pain and life is hard that way for now im just NEETing while waiting for my operation.

Im trying to be more positive too, Im soon being hospitalized for my chronic pain and life is hard that way for now im just NEETing while waiting for my operation.
I'm sorry to hear that the pain isnt getting better, how bad is it and when are you being hospitalised?

I'm sorry to hear that the pain isnt getting better, how bad is it and when are you being hospitalised?
I can talk about it more in DM if youd like.

Fortnite, Valorant, Overwatch, LoL

Kitchen simulation