Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What type of women are you attracted to?

I don’t necessarily have a type, as long as one falls within my standards it’s fair game. Of course I don’t bother anymore so it doesn’t even matter

Girl next door type.
Also the nice upper class good girl bitches. The most slutty ones.

I really don’t have hard standards, I wouldn’t have a problem with fucking most women. Relationships are different, but in that case I would rather the girl not be mean or anything, more than not be ugly.

If I had to choose, I guess I’d say
-white
-decent tits(don’t really care too much about ass, and ig I could go for an itty bitty titty committee gf if she was good otherwise).
-good face
-kind
-loves animals
-someone I can love and be loved by
-won’t cheat on me

The love stuff is bluepilled, but it’s ultimately what I want. And I don’t think I could live if I lost that cope completely.

someone that likes me and is loyal, not a landwhale, pretty much it

Jawline and cheek bones

I like ethnics

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 105
Any non fat non deformed foid that is not black or asian

Big butt, ugly face, good personality

Don't be a fat landwhale. Also I don't like black chicks at least the really black ones. That are my standards.

Cute, skinny, petite white blonde girls.

White
Blonde
Virgin
16-21
Submissive
Intelligent enough to have a thought provoking conversation with
Willl love me unconditionally and never cheat

This is my ideal female. Does she exist? Probably not. If she does exist would she want me? Definitely not. :feelsrope:

Indeed, such thing do not exist.

Cute, young, white, tall, healthy weight. Not that I'm restricted to that, but that's what I find attractive.

What the hell even is that thing?! I've never seen anything so bizarre!

Last edited:
I wonder why nobody has answered "Anime girls" yet...

Can reproduce
Loyal above all. To the death.
At least as smart as me

What type of women am I *most* attracted to?

Viktorija sokolova

The robot kind... but until then I'll settle for anything that isn't a majority Nordic. No offence to Nordics, but this race war is over six thousand years old and I don't think I'd get along with the Gog and Magog females too well...

short and petite with a large and shapely ass

Those typical art school thots get my dick hard. I despise them but my dick doesn't. Other than that any petite (short, skinny, small breasts) woman will do the trick. Even though they don't fit the mold, I consider majority of women passable.

White, blonde or redhead
Good ass & boobs
Slender hands & feet
Height can be random, just within a healthy range

Rico Brzenska body type. Medium tits. Smol. Cute. Polite. Not a whore.

looksmatch virgin who loves for who I am tbh

- 100% foid
- not a land whale
- not deformed

Same phenotype/race females (black hair, brown/light brown skin)

Well the average woman now a days.

100 kilos
Between 30-50 age
Showered

not fat
not a midget

white skin

thats it

Not a landwhale
No tattoos
No STDs
Non saggy tits, could be busty or flat I don't care
Don't care about skin or hair color, though I prefer caucasian bone structure (I am white)
Nice ass

btich with a pussy

Not fat, small ass and tits, weird personality like me, not a whore

Prime virgin white blue-eyed Stacy. Nothing less.

Iam relatively young so JBs

Normal size, c cup, dark hair, no tattoos, good sense of humour, normal size butt

Those with a vagene.

before:
complicated and intellectual, sassy, activism, speaks foreign languages and likes using them constantly, highly educated, effete, pretty in a delicate fragile way, face over body, thin, light hair, light eyes, white

now:
direct and blunt and honest, simple minded on the surface and not easily excitable by bullshit, completely apolitical, not a college graduate, speaks maternal tongue exclusively, pretty in a robust way with good height and health, face over body but less exaggerated, slightly overweight from coping with sweets instead of drugs and smoking, black hair, brown eyes, white

you can see my travelling from one side of the pill to the other pretty clearly, fuck modernity and everything about it, it was a false mirage that didn't deliver on any of its promises

the not breathing kind

Young
Brunette
Slim
Virgin
Tall
Active ie no netflix and food "hobbies"
Intelligent
Loyal
No tats no piercing no smoking

This is my ideal female. Does she exist? Probably not. If she does exist would she want me? Definitely not. :feelsrope: