Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What type of women are you attracted to?

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
title
Also mind the rules

with vagina
tits
ass
good sandwich making abilities
not whore
high-tier dishwasher mode

The kind you see on r/collegesluts or State Snaps or College Rules.

not whore
Nice hands and nails
Red hair
Nice legs
Nice face

almost every type of women, only deformed and landwhales are out of the question

The kind you see on r/collegesluts or State Snaps or College Rules.

Oh, or Girls Gone Wild. Remember Girls Gone Wild? I'm pretty sure that's no more. Can't thrive in this culture anymore. But man, I remember around maybe 2005-2006, I was on the bus, and I saw the Girls Gone Wild bus in my city. And I was like, wow, I didn't know they made stops where I lived. And I should've gotten off the bus and joined in on the fun. They probably would've turned me away though. They probably wouldn't want me interfering with the shoot.

Athletic and feminine
Brown-skinned Latina, Middle Eastern, Southeast Asian, hapa, or tanned white

petite and young

672ad18361df3e8c1d2f99b7f3236d70

mods like to apply the "worship or praise" rule on everything so this might get deleted

White
Blonde
Virgin
16-21
Submissive
Intelligent enough to have a thought provoking conversation with
Willl love me unconditionally and never cheat

This is my ideal female. Does she exist? Probably not. If she does exist would she want me? Definitely not. :feelsrope:

Small and with curves. Not lost into social bullshit.

Oh, or Girls Gone Wild. Remember Girls Gone Wild? I'm pretty sure that's no more. Can't thrive in this culture anymore. But man, I remember around maybe 2005-2006, I was on the bus, and I saw the Girls Gone Wild bus in my city. And I was like, wow, I didn't know they made stops where I lived. And I should've gotten off the bus and joined in on the fun. They probably would've turned me away though. They probably wouldn't want me interfering with the shoot.

Oh, did anyone ever see commercials for those Dream Girls DVDs? You might remember the tagline "It Takes Skin To Win?" They aired with the Girls Gone Wild commercials.

Anything under 250lbs

Anyone who would love me.

A woman who is at least average looking, who loves me for whom I am regardless of what I look like, what my personality is and what my social status and income is, but a doubt that not too many women like that even exist

A white woman who comes from the iron age through a time machine. Not influenced by modern society.

I kind of like thick/fatter girls tbh. Not land whale tier or anything though. TBH Fat Asians are really hot to me. That being said I'm pretty much attracted to all females to some extent.

The most ideal foid:
Good looking.
Kind.
Doesnt impose values on others (trying to be helpful is ok aslong as she doesn't get heated about it)

Nerdy/alternative/otaku girls

mt looksmatch

Foids are disgusting to me, I no longer feel attracted by this kind of abomination

women who have at least shoulder length hair who are my age and not land whales

White, cute, young, pleasant personality, willing to satisfy and obey me.

Loyal, nice and she should have similar hobbies like me.

Appearance (if I can have standards at all as an Incel :lul:): dark hair, chubby and nice feet.

small and tight

White, cute, young, pleasant personality, willing to satisfy and obey me.
this tbh. i think white is the most attractive although asian has the benefit of probably aging better

this tbh. i think white is the most attractive although asian has the benefit of probably aging better
Such benefit is not that appealing for me, after a certain point they're way less attractive anyway.

In hindsight mentioning personality was a mistake, considering the question. In order for me to be just attracted it doesn't take personality at all, not even the preferences I stated are absolutely needed.

The four things that attract me:
  • Average looking is adequate. Contrary to what normies like to claim, incels are not picky about this. It's women that have the unreasonable demands with regards to looks
  • Healthy weight range (though on the thick side is OK as well). I don't care about height, but unfortunately femoids do.
  • Any race except African/African-American. Racist? Yes it is, but remember many femoids will proudly state that they only prefer white guys, and they're lauded for stating that because they "know what they want"
  • As the children of divorcees statistically tend to divorce as well, her parents ought to still be together

California/Hawaiian look

Look up Zoe Bloom, perfect example

Young, slim, white or light skin latina. Not a whore or religious coper.

So non-existent

white
young
virgin
long brown hair
cute brown eyes
slim
tan complexion
kind and loves me unconditionally

Submissive
Well developed face
Hourglass figure