Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Type of Incel are You (Brutal Edition)

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date

Which one are you

• The Failure Incel

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • The Failed Incel

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
1. The Failure Incel

This type of incel has been a loser his entire life. You played videos games while you were a kid, smoked weed and drank alcohol and never tried to change the circumstances you were givin in life. You shaped into your envirement and just went with the "flow" You are often grumpy and always get mad at the basics of things. Your main goal in life is to get a gf. You have a few hobbies here and there but nothing you do you enjoy. This Incel has no skills at all. You are ultimately the failure Incel.

2. The Failed Incel

This type of Incel did everything in his power to change and succeed in life but due to his circumstances and envirements and others around him, he ultimately failed in the end. He has lots of hobbies and goals but could never achieve them due to the circumstances he was giving in life. He never smoked, drank, or did any kind of drugs and thought he was better than everyone around him and aspired to be different. This incel has lots of skills. He ultimately is the failed Incel.

Last edited:
I am the failure incel, though, I did spend a decade of my life trying to overcome my autism, as I had (correctly, as I would later find out) suspected by the time I graduated high school that my autism was the biggest contributing factor, so I busted my ass trying to learn how to socialize properly, read social cues and body language, engage in small talk, make eye contact, swing my arms properly when I walk instead of holding them stiff at my sides, etc. The list goes on. And I didn't even succeed at all of that; for all my effort, I still can't read even an ounce of other people's body language.

a mixture of both, never had real friends, I spent most of my childhood playing video games I tried everything to get better and it didn't work

3. Hybrid incel

i got honors in 8th grade does that count

i'm a failed incel, had a great potential but didn't achieve success

1. The Failure Incel

This type of incel has been a loser his entire life. You played videos games while you were a kid, smoked weed and drank alcohol and never tried to change the circumstances you were givin in life. You shaped into your envirement and just went with the "flow" You are often grumpy and always get mad at the basics of things. Your main goal in life is to get a gf. You have a few hobbies here and there but nothing you do you enjoy. This Incel has no skills at all. You are ultimately the failure Incel.

2. The Failed Incel

This type of Incel did everything in his power to change and succeed in life but due to his circumstances and envirements and others around him, he ultimately failed in the end. He has lots of hobbies and goals but could never achieve them due to the circumstances he was giving in life. He never smoked, drank, or did any kind of drugs and thought he was better than everyone around him and aspired to be different. This incel has lots of skills. He ultimately is the failed Incel.
a mix of both. But mostly #2. Tried many things still ogre.