Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What type of curry would this pajeeta date?

D

Doesitmatter?

Recruit
★★★

I am genuinely curious. I get it she's well off with richer parents, heck even taller than me. But what type of curries are these pajeetas after?

Govt 9 to 5 workers? Rich social media influencers? Tall handsome rich models? Curries with generational wealth?.

I don't think she will date any broke ass curry even if he's a 8/10.

Idk but i would date her

Where would she find a cumskin in india. You coping hard. She has to date a curry even if she doesn't wants to
there is whites in India on businesses shit, not many but some, and she could travel outside of India, college or something

north eastern chang or a fair skinned uc chudpreet

She wouldnt date a pajeet at all

Is that really a poojeeta? That's the most chink looking curry I've ever seen.

View attachment 1185959
I am genuinely curious. I get it she's well off with richer parents, heck even taller than me. But what type of curries are these pajeetas after?

Govt 9 to 5 workers? Rich social media influencers? Tall handsome rich models? Curries with generational wealth?.

I don't think she will date any broke ass curry even if he's a 8/10.
shes curry? looks asamese if she is, honestly the chinese looking indian girls aint my thing

Is that really a poojeeta? That's the most chink looking curry I've ever seen.
Some North Indian curries look chinky

They are grotesque creatures

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back