Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What type of conditions can you use to lie on why you don't have children?

alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
I want to know what are some type of medical conditions besides something that is visible like klinefelter syndrome that can make a man sterile?

The reason is that co-workers keep asking if I want kids, they purposely ignore my appearance and keep asking these type of questions from time to time and next time someone asks me this I will say that "IS not that I don't want kids, is that I have XXXXX wich makes me steril".

They know my face is the main factor on why I don't have anyone that want to have children with me, but they keep asking this question in a way to shame me, so if I would use some sort of medical condition on why I will never have kids I sure most of these annoying questions could potentially stop.

Some guy kicked me in the balls really hard.

Autism

I'll just say I have uglyitis if they ask.

Why can't you just say you don't want kids?

Nobody at work every ask me about shit like this, I guess it is too obvious what the answer is :feelsrope:

Why can't you just say you don't want kids?
Saying you don't want kids for people like them sounds like something selfish, they all have kids, they all want more kids, gods know why.

Nobody at work every ask me about shit like this, I guess it is too obvious what the answer is :feelsrope:
They know exactly why, but they expect me to accept my fate and marry a landwhale, even tho I go to the gym 4-5 times per week or the most obvious reason the just igonre how ugly my face is and keep asking the question.

They know exactly why, but they expect me to accept my fate and marry a landwhale, even tho I go to the gym 4-5 times per week or the most obvious reason the just igonre how ugly my face is and keep asking the question.
if you really don't wanna say anything just say you prefer to keep personal info like that private

if you really don't wanna say anything just say you prefer to keep personal info like that private
Usually I say "Right now I don't think about that, maybe when I get older", but they don't stop, it's really annoying

Jokes aside, the actual best response for these types of insulting questions is to completely ignore them.

Weird, that answer is a pretty good deflection response.
I know right? But then, some time later, the same question rises again, like they think, "You old enough now?" It's truly frustrating having to answer the same thing again, that's why I wanted something like "To tell the truth I kinda embarrassed in saying this but I can't have kids, I have a medical condition that makes me steril".

I want to know what are some type of medical conditions besides something that is visible like klinefelter syndrome that can make a man sterile?

The reason is that co-workers keep asking if I want kids, they purposely ignore my appearance and keep asking these type of questions from time to time and next time someone asks me this I will say that "IS not that I don't want kids, is that I have XXXXX wich makes me steril".

They know my face is the main factor on why I don't have anyone that want to have children with me, but they keep asking this question in a way to shame me, so if I would use some sort of medical condition on why I will never have kids I sure most of these annoying questions could potentially stop.
Just say you want to save your money for now or something else you think a bluepilled childfree soydditor would say... :feelsjuice:

Be very vague, and they'll probably accept it; if they continue to press you they shouldn't be too surprised when you throw one or two brutal blackpills at them out of anger, though they'll most likely simply gaslight you in return. :feelshehe:

Biden saw them so CPS took them away...

Jokes aside, the actual best response for these types of insulting questions is to completely ignore them.
Just say you want to save your money for now or something else you think a bluepilled childfree soydditor would say... :feelsjuice:

Be very vague, and they'll probably accept it; if they continue to press you they shouldn't be too surprised when you throw one or two brutal blackpills at them out of anger, though they'll most likely simply gaslight you in return. :feelshehe:
Might be valid ways o dealing with it, but I don't want them to think that it bothers me. I been working with them for almost 4 years now, they know I don't have any relationship, rumors already exists that I am a virgin, if I show some resentment or that it bothers me Im afraid to confirm the truth to them.

Might be valid ways o dealing with it, but I don't want them to think that it bothers me. I been working with them for almost 4 years now, they know I don't have any relationship, rumors already exists that I am a virgin, if I show some resentment or that it bothers me Im afraid to confirm the truth to them.
They already know.

Well, I don't see how giving a vaguer subtle answer could be seen as resentment; though you never know, with the way subhumans are often treated. :feelswhere:

hypogonadism or some ridiculous hormonal condition i would think could lead to infertility or broken reproductive system i think.

You could also say you took the (((vaccine))) and became infertile/impotent, like Nicki Minaj's cousin.

View: https://twitter.com/nickiminaj/status/1437532566945341441?lang=en

Holy shit legit, hypogonadism might do the tricky, Im not a very buff guy even tho I go to the gym all the time, if they ask I say I made the exams to know why I couldn't grow more muscle mass and the doctor confirmed the diagnose, if they ask if I treating it I say I didn't had the money to treat it and couldn't do a thing about it. It's a medical condition that I will have to accept it and never have kids.

Holy shit legit, hypogonadism might do the tricky, Im not a very buff guy even tho I go to the gym all the time, if they ask I say I made the exams to know why I couldn't grow more muscle mass and the doctor confirmed the diagnose, if they ask if I treating it I say I didn't had the money to treat it and couldn't do a thing about it. It's a medical condition that I will have to accept it and never have kids.
I would've said vasectomy but that's not really a condition

I would've said vasectomy but that's not really a condition
Would be strange for a 27 years old guy to say he had a vasectomy I think, it could feel like anger reaction to the question.

say your salary is too low to afford kids

Saying you don't want kids for people like them sounds like something selfish, they all have kids, they all want more kids, gods know why.
Jfl just kill these normalfaggots, can't fucking believe they are this annoying

Why not just... sterility? "Shooting blanks" is a thing, you know.

Tell them you are only attracted to women before their fertility.

Having kids is for the unintelligent

I just tell em that I hate children (true)

if you want to go the bluepilled route, tell em you "haven't met that special someone yet!!!!!!!!!!"