Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What to drink other than coca cola

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
Gonna try and anorexiamaxx to see if my cheekbones are good enough for hollow cheeks (probably not, but being skinny is better than high bf). What can i drink? water is tasteless but most nice drinks have too much sugar. Is there anything sold in stores that doesn't have too much sugar but also tastes nice? (i was thinking something like ribena or lucozade sport)?

Anything fruit related or carbonated is bad. Just drink normal drinks and stop drinking coke.
Very bad for you.
Fuck I am so fucking jealous.

I have to stop drinking Cola. I do drink a lot of water as well.

Use water and boiled vegetables, trust me im 42 kg.

There are some brands of mineral water that actually taste good, you can also look into sugar-free energy drink formulae (like G Fuel)

Brew your own iced tea. Boil some water with tea bags in it, mix in a little bit of sugar and you have a great alternative to cola.
There are some brands of mineral water that actually taste good, you can also look into sugar-free energy drink formulae (like G Fuel)
The problem with these sugar free drinks is that they are loaded with sucralose/aspartame/acesulfame potassium

A general rule of thumb is to avoid drinking calories, that shit is bad for you, the sugar is especially bad for your teeth. Unless you're doing so for a very specific reason, drinking a protein shake for example, stay away from it.

All I drink is water and occasionally black tea.

Pepsi beer and water m8

Drink energy drinks. So you can stay up all night and watch anime.

just drink diet coke
some brands of chocolate soy milk are low in calories :soy:

You can drink pepsi all you want and probably don't brush your teeth.
I have done everything I can for years to stop tooth problems but because of factors out of my control my teeth are still decayed and fucked.

Based
ouch, sorry but your assumptions are true, I often forget to brush my teeth, some weeks i go 4-5 days without doing so. if it makes you feel better I had to get a filling and an extraction a few years ago

Gonna try and anorexiamaxx to see if my cheekbones are good enough for hollow cheeks (probably not, but being skinny is better than high bf). What can i drink? water is tasteless but most nice drinks have too much sugar. Is there anything sold in stores that doesn't have too much sugar but also tastes nice? (i was thinking something like ribena or lucozade sport)?
Blood

You can drink pepsi all you want and probably don't brush your teeth.
I have done everything I can for years to stop tooth problems but because of factors out of my control my teeth are still decayed and fucked.

Based

Stop eating carbs and do mewing there is not much more to have healthy teeth

Stop eating carbs and do mewing there is not much more to have healthy teeth
Trust me, I've tried everything. Due to deformity and bad genetics I have unfixable teeth.
It would be nice to drink and eat whatever you want.

just get golden grills bro
They wouldn't fit man. It would look like rollercoaster tracks...
Also have permanent braces so they couldn't go.
Please drink whatever the fuck you want tbh. Pepsi and tango are very nice.

rather have some good tasting water than soda.

They wouldn't fit man. It would look like rollercoaster tracks...
Also have permanent braces so they couldn't go.
Please drink whatever the fuck you want tbh. Pepsi and tango are very nice.
what's your issue? an insanely narrow palate? i remember in another thread you said your mouth area was your worst feature and i agreed with you because my mouth is insanely narrow

what's your issue? an insanely narrow palate?
No, cleft lip.

Looked like that when I was born.
Mix with calcium deficiency by my mother.
Mix with extreme crowding.
Mix with extra teeth.

oh fuck that's way worse than i expected. what's it like now, don't cleft lips get better with age?
Unfortunately not. I will have a permanent brace behind my teeth and a retainer. For that reason I will not really be able to have acidic food or drink much for my entire life.
The scar will more as I age but the facial damage is already done, and it fucked up the lips too so there's no point.
Apparently it is very bitter.

Unfortunately not. I will have a permanent brace behind my teeth and a retainer. For that reason I will not really be able to have acidic food or drink much for my entire life.
The scar will more as I age but the facial damage is already done, and it fucked up the lips too so there's no point.
brutal. I'm genuinely sorry that you've been fucked so horribly

drink postmaxx

water is all you need

try green tea

I need to stop as well. The past 3 years I drank a Coke once or twice every day. It's actually pretty addicting as stupid as it sounds.

You can always drink black tea.

Water with lemon if u dont like plain water maybe

I dont drink coca cola or any of these shit

Black coffee and tea

don't add sugar, it tastes like shit

Just cold water and cut some lemon pieces and put it in, that gives it some taste and is even healthier

gurana, it's lot better than coke, but i guess you guys don't have it outside south america

Sparkling water tbh.

Herbal tea (e.g. chamomile, hibiscus) is good. I drink it a lot.

Other than water, any Tea or Cranberry is good.

Gonna try and anorexiamaxx to see if my cheekbones are good enough for hollow cheeks (probably not, but being skinny is better than high bf).
Anorexiamaxx is lifefuel, I can live a 2 days without food and just look into the mirror at my cheekbones and just having pleasure (if i will give no attention to other parts of face), but after a few minutes of feel myself like good looking person I'm just starting to eat like crazy.