Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel what to do?

The Bickler

The Bickler

Recruit
★★★★
i've done nothing my whole life, and i feel like its going to all end soon. i have nobody to hang out with, so how do i fill my time? movies/games/tv shows et cetera to get into?

Do some sex inkwell

Need to find some long-term goals. Without those you kind of have nothing to look forward into in life

@The Bickler

@The Bickler

give me proof of this guy's existence

Watch tv shows and movies on soap2day.to or play video games

You wish it would end. But it wont

what shows/movies?
If you have Netflix then Shameless and Bojack Horsemen are good

For movies I really liked the Florida Project, Fight Club, and Promising Young Woman

For movies I really liked the Florida Project, Fight Club, and Promising Young Woman
Thanks mate

The thread I gave you provides very basic demon summoning instructions.

Hum ... Promising Young Woman is a miserable feminist trash movie that says almost all guys are rapists, and you recommend watching? I think you are an infiltrated feminist.

Hum ... Promising Young Woman is a miserable feminist trash movie that says almost all guys are rapists, and you recommend watching? I think you are an infiltrated feminist.
I enjoyed it and I like bo burnham. I forgot breaking bad that show is really good too.

Build up a dvd collection. Sit coms, soaps, dramas, documentaries and anything you can lay your hands on.