Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What to do as an extremely ugly guy?

giveup

giveup

I don't have a personality
★★★
Can't get a job, can't get friends, can't get a girlfriend, can't talk to anyone, get insulted, threatened or worse everywhere you go.
So what the fuck CAN you do?

Can't get a job, can't get friends, can't get a girlfriend, can't talk to anyone, get insulted, threatened or worse everywhere you go.
Oy vey

Only one thing- Go rope shopping or Undergroundmaxxin

Pekka knew what to do (in Medal of Honor).

Stfu get a job work hard so Jewish race can profit more and I can visit hooker more often (in gta)

You have internet be grateful for that. That's a privilege, to be honest.
Watch movies, read books, listen to music. Learn a new language and immigrate so you can find work.
Try making fun out of trouble and don't have expectations.
Don't compare your life to other people's.

You have internet be grateful for that. That's a privilege, to be honest.
Watch movies, read books, listen to music. Learn a new language and immigrate so you can find work.
Try making fun out of trouble and don't have expectations.
Don't compare your life to other people's.
That's what I've been doing. I guess I'll eventually get used to this. It's just seeing the attractive people have friends and girlfriends and getting treated well by everybody is very painful. Also how does immigrating make it possible to find work?

Cope or rope, literally nothing else

Take a shower and be confident

Why can’t you get a job or friends?

A one where I don't have to show my face? What would that be?
Selling shit online, coding, posting online advertising, etc

I would have a long time ago if I liked the idea of being dead. Also I would have still done it if plasticsurgerymaxxing wasn't probable to work. I just need money.

Welcome to the club

Lose weight, gymmaxxing, passable haircut and prayer