Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What time-period do you guys wish you had been born into?

  • Thread starter Harvey_Weinstein_Hero
  • Start date
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
I personally wish i lived between [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]96 and 180 CE. Typically renowned as the height of the Roman Empire. [/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]I would have liked to be a rich farmer of something with a bunch of roastie slaves. [/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]what about you guys?  [/font] 
 
A few hundred years ago, so I could live the traditional lifestyle of a shepherd like my grandfather, and every male ancestor before him did. It's completely impossible now because they've turned all the pastures into farmlands and modern border control doesn't allow for the easy seasonal passage of livestock anymore.
 
60s so i can live my youth in 80s :D
 
The same as now, with Chad genetics. Timeline is a cope.
 
incelkingkong said:
The same as now, with Chad genetics. Timeline is a cope.

Yes, now is the best time to live if you are Chad. 

I'm black so I am pretty much shit out of luck with my current genetics.
 
I would like to have been born in the 1920's or 30's. Fight in the war as a young man. Get that out the way. Then have a family in the 1950's.
 
1946-50 so I could be a Baby Boomer in the days when sub-8s could still get laid and can listen to great music in the 70s and 80s, then get a retirement before the ladder is pulled up.

Or live in the 24th century so I could have holodecks and replicators. A NEETcel's dream. kek
 
no time is good time as incel
 
Probably somethign ancient.
Greece or rome where they would've put you out of your misery when they realize what a failed example of a human being you are.
 
40s then I would be in my 20s in 1960, I would be a hippy and do acid tbh


or


3000s just to see how the world progressed.
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I personally wish i lived between [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]96 and 180 CE. Typically renowned as the height of the Roman Empire. [/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]I would have liked to be a rich farmer of something with a bunch of roastie slaves. [/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]what about you guys?  [/font] 

Inb4 you're born as incel foreign slave instead.
 
Some part of me would like to be born during the Viking era and just rape and pillage and shit but I am pretty wristcel/framecel so I'd probably die in battle very soon so maybe I would rather be born in some distant future where worldly shit is solved but that's a fantasycope so I'll have to settle on being born in 1960 in Japan so I can go to Japanese disco funk clubs in the late 70's early 80's and fucking dance like I'm the only person on this godforsaken planet.

https://soundcloud.com/kestutis-cox/mariya-takeuchi-plastic-love-1984

https://soundcloud.com/pinkneontokyo/bigwave-aquamarine-pntss0001
 
I wish I was born anywhere between 1968-1973. I've always wanted to become a leather jacket-wearing high school Chad in the 80s with an IROC-Z Camaro or an older lifted 80s F-250, with no Internet or anything around to disconnect society. Plus girls in the 80s were fucking hot.

Other than that, I wish I was born in 1938-1940 so I could experience the Greaser life.
 
jagged0 said:
Inb4 you're born as incel foreign slave instead.

Lol you are probably right! I would be tossed into the deformed baby pit right after birth


ordinaryotaku said:
I wish I was born anywhere between 1968-1973. I've always wanted to become a leather jacket-wearing high school Chad in the 80s with an IROC-Z Camaro or an older lifted 80s F-250, with no Internet or anything around to disconnect society. Plus girls in the 80s were fucking hot.

Other than that, I wish I was born in 1938-1940 so I could experience the Greaser life.
that would be cool!
 
Any time before the industrial revolution and the rise of the middle class is a big no. I'd like to be born 30-40 years ago in a peaceful muslim country where I'll be able to marry 4 Femoids.
 
DankIncel said:
Any time before the industrial revolution and the rise of the middle class is a big no. I'd like to be born 30-40 years ago in a peaceful muslim country where I'll be able to marry 4 Femoids.

Right on!!
 
WW2 so I can work at auschwitz and kill people
 
Either 2300s for sexbots and VR or 1800s when women were still property.
 
The 24th Century, when we'll probably have radical life extension and a Mars colony fit to live in.

http://alcor.org/Library/html/24thcenturymedicine.html
 
the future where I could live in vr fantasy land and not have to work
 
12-13th century so i could go on a crusade and kill muslims tbh
 
somewhere between 30 or 40 thousand A.D.

new_enviros_concept10_by_vladgheneli-d61qhry.jpg
 
Some time in the roman period in italy.
 
19th century tbh
 
The time where robot girlfriends are a thing
 
none. i want to die
 

Similar threads

SupremeFroggy
Replies
29
Views
435
StephenK
StephenK
RealSchizo
Replies
33
Views
802
starystulejarz
starystulejarz
NEETcel2023
Replies
83
Views
4K
faded
faded
Q
Replies
73
Views
3K
Qwertyuiop99
Q

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top