Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What time of your life do you hate more?

What time of your life do you hate more

• Childhood

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Adolescence

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Adulthood

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
Musiccel

Musiccel

Greycel
Of those what time of your life do you hate/have more regrets of?(after being born in the case of most people here) in my case i hate my childhood years,i was way more autistic than i was today and was abused left and right and regret 90% of the things i have done at that time, at least in my teenager years i was left alone.

I didn't know true depression until adulthood. Childhood and adolesence were nirvana in comparison.

Adolescence. Years spent trying to figure out wtf was wrong with me, why aren't women even a bit interested in me, watching all your oneitises get demolished by Chad, spending money on gym memberships and clothes, and in the end being at the same place where you started. Adulthood is amazing compared to that. I've realized my faliures are in no way my own fault, and I'm just rotting. At least I can save money for surgerymaxxing.

Adolescence was an absolute nightmare for me. As miserable as I have been during adulthood, at least I don't have to deal with constant abuse from others like I did back then.

How I would grade the various stages of my life:

Childhood: B
Adolescence: F
Adulthood: D

Childhood was very good for the most part, but I did have to deal with bullies and the like. Adolescence was hell from start to finish and adulthood isn't much better.

Childhood as incel: C+ (no worries in the world, still bullied, but not very hard and you don't think it's your fault, and you probably have friends)
Adolescence: F- (nonstop bullying, no validation, everyone thinks you're subhuman garbage, ostracizes you, and harasses you nonstop)
Adulthood: D- (everyone thinks your garbage, but just leaves you alone to rot)

Adoscelence was so fucking terrible. Crippling anxiety every day. Couldn't talk to anyone. Felt like crying during school. Parents scold you because they can't understand what's wrong

depends.

which one i enjoyed more: childhood by fucking lightyears.

which one i regreted more: childhood(i was a low inhib autistic ADHD retard)

adolescence fucking hell

The current one (adulthood).

Childhood and then adolescence.

Childhood was great, adolescence less so, adulthood has been tortuous.