Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What this currywhore thinks about Indian men.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
vuq6rhvj7tq81.jpg

Bu..bu..but currywhores don't hate their men unlike noodlewhores! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

The curry fefail ego is ridiculous. Even with obvious cakeface these whores look 5/10 at best. I am probably the looksmatch of the one on the left. And they have the gall to think they are "insanely beautiful" and have a smug attitude towards their men.

Trust me when I say if you were curry and had to interact with curry fefails on a daily basis you would understand why rape and marital abuse is so common in curryland. They are so insufferable, curry males often just skip straight to the point. If they have the misfortune of being married to one of these toilets then beatings are necessary just to keep them quiet and for the male to retain his sanity.

Someone should send this to that coconut whore:

They're not insanely beautiful lol. They get mogged to shit by MENA and White whores

letting women leave their country of origin or even see foreign men was a mistake

muh queens can be misandrist and its fine teehee

“how did god make indian women this
insanely beautiful but then made all of
our men look like they snuck on earth”

This is coming from the least attractive race of foids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Erectus walks amongst us"

She does have a point. Although not all curry women are attractive but ones that are I personally find very attractive. Attractive curry men are like <1%