Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What theRAPISTS do to bluepilled incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/18iwpbe/my_therapist_shows_me_the_endless_circle_that_i/

That was really a great idea to hire a female therapist. The male therapist was good, but it does not challenge my views like the female therapist does. Only downside is that she is a bit expensive.
Then she tried debunking this ideas. First of all, she told me she had seen men that are not attractive getting laid, sometimes even more that some conventionally attractive guy. The thing is, getting laid doesn't mean you have value. Some awful guys get laid because they know how to manipulate people. Others get a girlfriend because they are good gentle guys. It's not "the guys that get laid have value, and the others do not" and its an idea that i am a bit stuck with, that i will try to challenge.

Then we talk about my ideas of attractiveness. And she says that her daughters were obsessed with a french actor, Pierre Niney. The thing is, he doesn't fit the criterias that i'm talking about. He is 5'9, lanky, very skinny. He does have a handsome face, but she said her daughters like him because he seems funny and confident and safe, respectful.

Nigger pays a roastie half his salary to get the same retarded platitudes he could get free on cuckit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is why bullying is necessary

What a retard

"Others get a girlfriend because they are good gentle guys."

I'd dare to say that never ever happened in the history of mankind. Some men get girlfriends in spite of it, but because of it? Women are masochistic and hybristophiliac. Has anyone ever heard of women flocking to some guy because he's some champion of charity or something? Now compare it to the shitload of famous violent criminals being showered with love letters from women, even ugly and old ones.

If he killed himself I would not feel an ounce of pity or empathy for him. Weak men like these deserve to die alone.

My therapist explained to me that she often have victim of sexual assault with her, and that to bring back confidence and a sens of safety, sometimes these victims have to encounter a man that treats them right. Of course, they need to love themselves first and its only them that are in control of their lives, but, sometimes they do need a little help that a man can bring

That fucking therawhore needs to get told women are owed no fucking shit. If they want to be treated "right", they should shut the fuck up, go fix themselves and put equal or equivalent effort to the shit they feel entitled to expect.

Not reading anything that he wrote. Therapy is a cope, it's the same as any other cope. Find a cheaper cope :feelskek:

I'd dare to say that never ever happened in the history of mankind. Some men get girlfriends in spite of it, but because of it? Women are masochistic and hybristophiliac. Has anyone ever heard of women flocking to some guy because he's some champion of charity or something? Now compare it to the shitload of famous violent criminals being showered with love letters from women, even ugly and old ones.
Only for betabuxx.

1 week in jail would change this fool

And she says that her daughters were obsessed with a french actor, Pierre Niney. The thing is, he doesn't fit the criterias that i'm talking about. He is 5'9, lanky, very skinny. He does have a handsome face, but she said her daughters like him because he seems funny and confident and safe, respectful.
Dude looks like an FTM

Her daughters are low estrogen Beckies confirmed

Nigger pays a roastie half his salary to get the same retarded platitudes he could get free on cuckit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You really have to wonder just how retarded normies are to give that "go to therapy, sweaty":soy::foidSoy: advice, given that you can have literally anyone spit the same bluepilled crap at you free of charge

jfl therapy is for cucks

I confessed my feelings to my crush, but i didn't even try to flirt or build romantic tension with her
Yes, because he's ugly and couldn't build genuine romantic or sexual tension.

What i just did is just i develop a crush and i confessed
this nigga is so pathetic, no surprise that he buys into muh therapy BS

Its as if i was trying to cooking pancakes with only milk.
omg imagine cooking pancakes using your highschool crush as the main ingredient. it would taste so good.

And because i don't try dating, then i do not develop any self esteem and i get stuck in these ideas of "im ugly, im worthless..."
he is ugly, and anyone who listens to therapists is worthless

My therapist explained to me that she often have victim of sexual assault with her
SA is such a meaningless term in the modern day jfl

I need to have confidence and better self esteem.
no Redditors should hate themselves and self-harm and kill themselves on public video stream

So i decided it: i will try dating. I will try flirting. I have absolutely no idea how you do it. I will try leave these ideas that its my looks.
he probably won't. but if he does, hopefully his r/IncelExit bros will meet him in jail.

maybe once he's arrested for SA, he can comfort his crush and teach her to love herself again? jfl

thank you for scouring reddit to find these bluepileld posts so i dont have to

All that money just for some bluepilled drivel jfl at least try get xanax out of it

Indeed therapist job is just to help people cope non revolves their problems , so basically you pay a person to lie to you

Indeed therapist job is just to help people cope non revolves their problems , so basically you pay a person to lie to you
Help rich people* Crazy how they try to market it to poor people like anybody should be choosing it over just suffering and struggling.

if you pay a female to give you therapy that involves no sex acts whatsoever, how do you think you will fare in prison?

Help rich people* Crazy how they try to market it to poor people like anybody should be choosing it over just suffering and struggling.

Everybody is doing the same , look hamza that used to do video calls saying shit and gaining money