Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHAT THE FUCK

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
DUDE IM WATCHING FOX, THEY’RE COVERING THE BORDER CRISIS AND THEY’RE SAYING THE SOLUTION IS TO “IMPORT MORE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS”

“We need as many legal immigrants as possible because immigrants make our country great” “there are 2 ways to fix the border: open up the borders to legal immigration and to stop and criminalize the drugs”

THIS IS THE MOST CONSERVATIVE MAINSTREAM NEWS SITE IN THE COUNTRY :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

God I fucking hate RINO’s and neocons. How about NO immigrants! Sick of this SHIT

Stop caring. We are incels so we are not actually part of society. Root for more illegals and speed up the destruction of the country.

Stop caring. We are incels so we are not actually part of society.
We live in a society so yes we are
Root for more illegals and speed up the destruction of the country.
Not that way. If you do that it will just make your life shittier. “Root for more illegals”=illegals are now in your street shanking you and making liveleak look like PBS

Stop caring. We are incels so we are not actually part of society. Root for more illegals and speed up the destruction of the country.

Build a time machine and give information about the yankee army movments to the confederate army.

DUDE IM WATCHING FOX, THEY’RE COVERING THE BORDER CRISIS AND THEY’RE SAYING THE SOLUTION IS TO “IMPORT MORE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS”

“We need as many legal immigrants as possible because immigrants make our country great” “there are 2 ways to fix the border: open up the borders to legal immigration and to stop and criminalize the drugs”

THIS IS THE MOST CONSERVATIVE MAINSTREAM NEWS SITE IN THE COUNTRY :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

God I fucking hate RINO’s and neocons. How about NO immigrants! Sick of this SHIT
This is why i never bothered with politics.

All these niggers bat for the same team. Red and Blue is nothing more than "divide and conquer" tactics.

All these niggers bat for the same team. Red and Blue is nothing more than "divide and conquer" tactics.

Yeah Fox Jews is just as bad as the liberals, even more if you consider these so-called "patriotic conservatives" (liberals who like guns) cling on to this shit and actually agree with it.
Do you want a red or a blue genocide? It goes without saying this is unacceptable and we need to think outside the political box, our politicians are traitors.
We're not evil or radicals for wanting our own countries, anything beyond this point is self-defense in my book.

Last edited:
The world lost ww2

what in the name of the fucking fuck

Neocons have been in the pockets of jews since their inception and take over of the mainstream American right.
Hell iirc a lot of the original neocons where Jewish Trotskyites reintegrating into politics after they fled Russia.

You wouldn't be talking about Luntz, would you?

Tucker can't say this out loud but 9 out of 10 looking at wikipedia early life explains everything. Political affiliation and parties on the other hand don't explain anything.

I agree, the USA should bring in more curry immigrants.:feelsYall:

Most boomer conservatives have turned against Fox after they declared Joe Biden to be the winner of the presidential election before other networks did. Now they are more partial to Newsmax and OANN.

That is letting the Jews win, the only way to not lose now is for complete nuclear destruction which is not their plan

We truly live in a clown world

Deport. fucking. everything.

I heard you were lynched.

Imagine living in america (aka the worlds laughing stock) lmao. Everything happening in america right now feels like I'm watching a fucking comedy sitcom.:feelskek:

Shut up burger and bow to your supreme Chinese overlords already.

Imagine living in america (aka the worlds laughing stock) lmao. Everything happening in america right now feels like I'm watching a fucking comedy sitcom.:feelskek:
Were are you from

The mestizo army of Porfirio Diaz invading your sissy town

We live in a society so yes we are

Not that way. If you do that it will just make your life shittier. “Root for more illegals”=illegals are now in your street shanking you and making liveleak look like PBS
Fuck soyciety.

You should get out of Austin mate - being in the cities is not going to be a good idea as the empire breaks down. You should really go somewhere you can have a garden to grow some of your own food. It's how a lot of Russians survived communism and the collapse of the USSR and the chaos of the 1990's.

Do you think what TAAS or Pravda said in 1987 made the slightest difference to the course of events?

I
Fuck soyciety.

You should get out of Austin mate - being in the cities is not going to be a good idea as the empire breaks down. You should really go somewhere you can have a garden to grow some of your own food. It's how a lot of Russians survived communism and the collapse of the USSR and the chaos of the 1990's.

Do you think what TAAS or Pravda said in 1987 made the slightest difference to the course of events?
i know I’m trying tbh

You wouldn't be talking about Luntz, would you?

Tucker can't say this out loud but 9 out of 10 looking at wikipedia early life explains everything. Political affiliation and parties on the other hand don't explain anything.

I slowly began to hate them