WHAT THE FUCK

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
231d 1h 9m
DUDE IM WATCHING FOX, THEY’RE COVERING THE BORDER CRISIS AND THEY’RE SAYING THE SOLUTION IS TO “IMPORT MORE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS”

“We need as many legal immigrants as possible because immigrants make our country great” “there are 2 ways to fix the border: open up the borders to legal immigration and to stop and criminalize the drugs”

THIS IS THE MOST CONSERVATIVE MAINSTREAM NEWS SITE IN THE COUNTRY :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

God I fucking hate RINO’s and neocons. How about NO immigrants! Sick of this SHIT

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Overlord
★★★★★
106d 4h 4m
Deport all

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
67d 22h 34m
Stop caring. We are incels so we are not actually part of society. Root for more illegals and speed up the destruction of the country.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
231d 1h 9m
Stop caring. We are incels so we are not actually part of society.
We live in a society so yes we are
Root for more illegals and speed up the destruction of the country.
Not that way. If you do that it will just make your life shittier. “Root for more illegals”=illegals are now in your street shanking you and making liveleak look like PBS

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★
47d 22h 20m
Stop caring. We are incels so we are not actually part of society. Root for more illegals and speed up the destruction of the country.

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Only coomfuel can spare you from life’s horror
★★★
8d 2h 57m

Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
★★★
17d 18h 56m

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
181d 7h 53m
Build a time machine and give information about the yankee army movments to the confederate army.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
190d 22h 30m
DUDE IM WATCHING FOX, THEY’RE COVERING THE BORDER CRISIS AND THEY’RE SAYING THE SOLUTION IS TO “IMPORT MORE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS”

“We need as many legal immigrants as possible because immigrants make our country great” “there are 2 ways to fix the border: open up the borders to legal immigration and to stop and criminalize the drugs”

THIS IS THE MOST CONSERVATIVE MAINSTREAM NEWS SITE IN THE COUNTRY :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

God I fucking hate RINO’s and neocons. How about NO immigrants! Sick of this SHIT
This is why i never bothered with politics.

All these niggers bat for the same team. Red and Blue is nothing more than "divide and conquer" tactics.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★
24d 4h 50m
This is why i never bothered with politics.

All these niggers bat for the same team. Red and Blue is nothing more than "divide and conquer" tactics.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Veteran
★★★
31d 12h 3m
Yeah Fox Jews is just as bad as the liberals, even more if you consider these so-called "patriotic conservatives" (liberals who like guns) cling on to this shit and actually agree with it.
Do you want a red or a blue genocide? It goes without saying this is unacceptable and we need to think outside the political box, our politicians are traitors.
We're not evil or radicals for wanting our own countries, anything beyond this point is self-defense in my book.

Last edited:
Emba

Emba

I'm so untouchable, I'm frictionless!
★★★★★
99d 9h 51m
The world lost ww2

SneakPower611

SneakPower611

ass fuck penis nigger dicks cum pussy fart kiss
★★★
60d 4h 1m
what in the name of the fucking fuck

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum
68d 12h 12m
Neocons have been in the pockets of jews since their inception and take over of the mainstream American right.
Hell iirc a lot of the original neocons where Jewish Trotskyites reintegrating into politics after they fled Russia.

Zensfy

Zensfy

Youngcel | KHHV | Sub-5 | 5'9"
★★★
14d 3h 42m

Opus132

Opus132

Captain
★★★★
35d 23h 16m
You wouldn't be talking about Luntz, would you?

Tucker can't say this out loud but 9 out of 10 looking at wikipedia early life explains everything. Political affiliation and parties on the other hand don't explain anything.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

piece of shit incel, racist, homophobic, abusive,
★★★
20d 4h 41m
Don't listen to (((Conservative inc.)))).

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Major
★★★
35d 14h 25m
I agree, the USA should bring in more curry immigrants.:feelsYall:

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
118d 11h 17m

Most boomer conservatives have turned against Fox after they declared Joe Biden to be the winner of the presidential election before other networks did. Now they are more partial to Newsmax and OANN.

U

Uninvited

Greycel
19h 24m
That is letting the Jews win, the only way to not lose now is for complete nuclear destruction which is not their plan

LonelySquid

LonelySquid

turbo manlet
3d 15h 46m
We truly live in a clown world

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
139d 9h 54m
Deport. fucking. everything.

incelerated

incelerated

KHHV | Never began
-
24d 40m
I heard you were lynched.

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Wizardcel
14h 43m
Imagine living in america (aka the worlds laughing stock) lmao. Everything happening in america right now feels like I'm watching a fucking comedy sitcom.:feelskek:

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
67d 21h 36m

Shut up burger and bow to your supreme Chinese overlords already.

manija2019

manija2019

Argentine cel
33d 4h 15m
Imagine living in america (aka the worlds laughing stock) lmao. Everything happening in america right now feels like I'm watching a fucking comedy sitcom.:feelskek:
Were are you from

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
166d 9h 20m
The mestizo army of Porfirio Diaz invading your sissy town

commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Commander
18d 10h 7m
We live in a society so yes we are

Not that way. If you do that it will just make your life shittier. “Root for more illegals”=illegals are now in your street shanking you and making liveleak look like PBS
Fuck soyciety.

You should get out of Austin mate - being in the cities is not going to be a good idea as the empire breaks down. You should really go somewhere you can have a garden to grow some of your own food. It's how a lot of Russians survived communism and the collapse of the USSR and the chaos of the 1990's.

Do you think what TAAS or Pravda said in 1987 made the slightest difference to the course of events?

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
231d 1h 9m
I
Fuck soyciety.

You should get out of Austin mate - being in the cities is not going to be a good idea as the empire breaks down. You should really go somewhere you can have a garden to grow some of your own food. It's how a lot of Russians survived communism and the collapse of the USSR and the chaos of the 1990's.

Do you think what TAAS or Pravda said in 1987 made the slightest difference to the course of events?
i know I’m trying tbh

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum
68d 12h 12m
You wouldn't be talking about Luntz, would you?

Tucker can't say this out loud but 9 out of 10 looking at wikipedia early life explains everything. Political affiliation and parties on the other hand don't explain anything.

I slowly began to hate them