Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Grey Baldcel

Grey Baldcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Too often. I have dreams that I want to be a criminal because I am a virgin and I don't like women. That I am hiding from law enforcement agencies and doing everything to avoid being caught. The most wanted incel in the country XD. In reality, I won't even last 3 days on the run XD

Attachments

• 1636138749209.png
    1636138749209.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
I have weird nightmares as well

What have you done in your dreams to be pursued by LE?

You're grey and bald.

In my nightmares i get beat up and sexually assaulted sometimes.
In my dreams I have a girlfriend, most of the time the dream isn't even about sexual intimacy just intimacy. Even asking for intimacy or being close with a female is too much to ask as an incel. :feelsrope:
I know that in real life the "girlfriend" would cheat on me and she doesn't even exist anyway...

"I want every single unit after this incel"
"You mean everyone?"
"EVERYONE!"

Attachments

• 1636139790132.png
    1636139790132.png
    745.7 KB · Views: 15
IT material right there

One of the last good NFS games right there.
I like Carbon actually, but it's very frustrating that cucks from EA didn't give a lot of time to develop. A lot of cool content was not implemented because of them. Bigger map, roads to Canyons, more gangs and etc

I like Carbon actually, but it's very frustrating that cucks from EA didn't give a lot of time to develop. A lot of cool content was not implemented because of them. Bigger map, roads to Canyons, more gangs and etc

Carbon was like the perfect marriage between Underground and Most Wanted. To be honest I would still have enjoyed the game even if it was just 100% police chase escape.

Carbon was like the perfect marriage between Underground and Most Wanted. To be honest I would still have enjoyed the game even if it was just 100% police chase escape.
It has unique vibe. Despite the fact that it's electronic music and neon