Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what the fuck happened to @LesscoBlob's account

NoIdeaWhatToDo

NoIdeaWhatToDo

JBF (Just be First)
★★★★★
Xbjsjxjdjx

@LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @DarkStarDown @Friezacel @Puppeter @ItsovERfucks @edgelordcel

Foid hijacked it

Foid federation kidnapped him
@Master is sending special incel service to save him

@LeFrenchCel
@Uggo Mongo
@proudweeb
@PLA1092

remove his avi and banner dear mods

The Great Debate
Puer aeternus
NoIdeaWhatToDo

He says that his account was hacked after he received a friend request on Discord from stoleyourincels.isaccount. He didn't accept the request and his email address for discord is different from the one he uses for .is but somehow his .is account got hacked anyways. Can you guys help him out? He said he is fine with his account getting deleted so long as you guys can provide him with a new one.

@Master @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @proudweeb

Foids can't hijack shit lol She most likely got a Nerdcel to do it.
True. Probably someone chugging soylent and using the lesscoblob account with the other hand :feelskek:

Just some member's account being compromised and some foid on twitter is parading around acting like it's a victory :feelshaha:

Screenshot 2024 05 10 103631

some foid on twitter is parading around acting like it's a victory :feelshaha:
lol what a bitch thinks she achieved something big but in reality just did something so petty

Just some member's account being compromised and some foid on twitter is parading around acting like it's a victory :feelshaha:

View attachment 1157027
Oh @Master an account with this name wanted to add me on discord with the name istoleyouraccount i was suspicious so declined
Any idea? @Fat Link

Oh @Master an account with this name wanted to add me on discord with the name istoleyouraccount i was suspicious so declined
Any idea? @Fat Link
That's the same person that contacted LesscoBlob.

That's the same person that contacted LesscoBlob.
What? Wtf how would she know my discord its entirely different username from here something sus asf
@DarkStarDown

What? Wtf how would she know my discord its entirely different username from here something sus asf
@DarkStarDown
Are you not friends with LesscoBlob on Discord, or did she contact you on a completely different Discord account?

Are you not friends with LesscoBlob on Discord, or did she contact you on a completely different Discord account?
Not contact just saw a friend request i attempted to dm for info but foid made it so only friends could dm her

Any idea? @Fat Link
No clue.

It might be muh boy @Todd Thundercock’s love interest beppis from Sweden who likes messing with incels? :feelsthink:

And I already know what everyone is thinking but the fact of the matter is Selkie isn’t intelligent enough to pull something like that off. :feelskek:

No clue.

It might be muh boy @Todd Thundercock’s love interest beppis from Sweden who likes messing with incels? :feelsthink:

And I already know what everyone is thinking but the fact of the matter is Selkie isn’t intelligent enough to pull something like that off. :feelskek:
How tf would she know about my account... nobody here knows my discord

Beppis is one of the handful of women I've seen say they have accounts here.

You're probably already talking to her, or were before she got rotund.

Beppis is one of the handful of women I've seen say they have accounts here.

You're probably already talking to her, or were before she got rotund.
Nope. Never have. :society:

Just saw you mention her once and that she was hot supposedly. :feelsclown:

Not contact just saw a friend request i attempted to dm for info but foid made it so only friends could dm her
LesscoBlob Discord's account wasn't compromised fortunately for him, as well as his email accounts he uses. He told me that you shared his Discord with him through PMs here so the hacker must've gotten it before his account got disabled.

Just don't click on weird links from foids.

This probably happened because he either downloaded something or had an easy password to guess.

Just don't click on weird links from foids.

This probably happened because he either downloaded something or had an easy password to guess.
Are there any IP similarities between the hacker's IP and any banned account's IP?

that user was gay and cringe so I dont feel bad

anyways you have to be giga low iq to get your account compromised here since this forum isnt linked to any other sites

Share the foid's IP @Master