Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you keep getting betrayed and backstabbed

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I have been surrounded by snakes my entire life. It started in elementary school where other students took advantage of my naivety and lied to me about certain things. I wanted to exchange numbers with a guy i knew from school and he claimed he didnt have a phone and yet someone else gave me his number which proofed that this son of a bitch was lying to me. On parent conference day my parents were never on my side and always believed the teacher more. My mom said that i can trust her and tell her anything i want and when i tell her something she either yells at me for no reason or she tells it to her friends without my permission. I recently also got backstabbed by a coworker recently and hate them since. I also got betrayed by 2 supposed brocels. One judged me for me asking many questions (i cant control it, im naturally curious and since i have been aware about it i tried to reduce it) and excluded me from his Discord server after i made a constructive suggestion for the server. Another one ran a server full of normies and sexhavers and one normie there didnt like me and bullied me so hard i left the server and the incel owner of the server didnt give a single shit. This i just a selection of the occasions where i got betrayed and it happened way more often than these few times here.

Conclusion: dont trust a single soul as sub5 and be always prepared that you will get betrayed or backstabbed .

I have been awfully betrayed in very fucked up ways & I don’t think I will ever recover from it.

nt folks do stuff like that cause they dont see you as a felow human

they see you as a outcast-robot who they can bully and abuse for their own fun and good

and it will never change for us :feelsbadman:

It's because people don't fear hurting genetic garbage.

I also got betrayed by 2 supposed brocels. One judged me for me asking many questions (i cant control it, im naturally curious and since i have been aware about it i tried to reduce it) and excluded me from his Discord server after i made a constructive suggestion for the server. Another one ran a server full of normies and sexhavers and one normie there didnt like me and bullied me so hard i left the server and the incel owner of the server didnt give a single shit. This i just a selection of the occasions where i got betrayed and it happened way more often than these few times here.
Who are those two users?

how do you get bullied on discord? just insult the faggot back

Just proves you can't believe anyone, not even your fellow "brocels."
At least @OutcastedOutcast got banned

Supposed brocels would throw you under the bus for a chance or normie validation or a crumb of pussy

At least @OutcastedOutcast got banned

Supposed brocels would throw you under the bus for a chance or normie validation or a crumb of pussy
And I suppose it was @LesscoBlob who ran a server full of sexhavers?

I have been surrounded by snakes my entire life. It started in elementary school where other students took advantage of my naivety and lied to me about certain things. I wanted to exchange numbers with a guy i knew from school and he claimed he didnt have a phone and yet someone else gave me his number which proofed that this son of a bitch was lying to me. On parent conference day my parents were never on my side and always believed the teacher more. My mom said that i can trust her and tell her anything i want and when i tell her something she either yells at me for no reason or she tells it to her friends without my permission. I recently also got backstabbed by a coworker recently and hate them since. I also got betrayed by 2 supposed brocels. One judged me for me asking many questions (i cant control it, im naturally curious and since i have been aware about it i tried to reduce it) and excluded me from his Discord server after i made a constructive suggestion for the server. Another one ran a server full of normies and sexhavers and one normie there didnt like me and bullied me so hard i left the server and the incel owner of the server didnt give a single shit. This i just a selection of the occasions where i got betrayed and it happened way more often than these few times here.

Conclusion: dont trust a single soul as sub5 and be always prepared that you will get betrayed or backstabbed .
In my life I have always had betrayals, stabbings and fickle people who one day show you one face and the next day are sons of bitches. Always, I don't remember ever not having gone through some betrayal or someone who after a while showed their true intentions (fuck me) when you are SUB5 people are extremely fickle and lunatic with you. They may try to befriend you only to later air your true personality. Always be on the defensive.

First one is @OutcastedOutcast and second one is @LesscoBlob
@wereq agrees
@LesscoBlob himself is a sexhaver normie who regularly goes out with his big group of normie friends and foids. He was at a bar with this foid very recently and has had foids sit on his lap before.

@LesscoBlob himself is a sexhaver normie who regularly goes out with his big group of normie friends and foids. He was at a bar with this foid very recently and has had foids sit on his lap before.
Okay but how did you find out ?

Okay but how did you find out ?
He told me he goes out with large group of friends. He also told me that he was with this girl at the bar. I heard from someone that he got a girl to sit on his lap.

He told me he goes out with large group of friends. He also told me that he was with this girl at the bar. I heard from someone that he got a girl to sit on his lap.
got a screenshot ?

got a screenshot ?

Proof?

If normfags and foids don't gain shit from you, they don't care about you

Honestly, be a machiavellian around them to survive

You hang out with foids in their bikinis. You get female attention. You're not incel.
wtf are you talking about? no sex = incel.

wtf are you talking about? no sex = incel.
Am I supposed to believe that you get no sex when you're hanging out with girls at bars? C'mon man! :feelsseriously:

Am I supposed to believe that you get no sex when you're hanging out with girls at bars? C'mon man! :feelsseriously:
Yes. I do not see a problem with that. How does that make me a non-incel? I didn't have sex (and couldn't)

No, I didn't. I just went out. Literally nothing happened.
"With" a foid friend of yours? I don't know man, that sounds like a date. :feelswhere:

"With" a foid friend of yours? I don't know man, that sounds like a date. :feelswhere:
It doesn't, because we were more than 2 people. Since when does having friends mean that you are a sexhaver?

It doesn't, because we were more than 2 people. Since when does having friends mean that you are a sexhaver?
"I'm at a bar with a foid friend of mine right now"

Why would you specify you were with her and no one else unless you guys have a special relationship? :feelswhere:

"I'm at a bar with a foid friend of mine right now"

Why would you specify you were with her and no one else unless you guys have a special relationship? :feelswhere:
I did that to taunt @wereq because we were having a fight.

niggas will get offended for anything you do

fake friends

Its a pvp world , Snaky Backstabbing and being Phoney " seems to Be the Standart . Might aswell spit infront of a Homeless Person while waving Money around and eating 2 Big Macs .

This Is the behavior thats being favoured "

:feelskek: :feelsclown:

@Friezacel

I have been surrounded by snakes my entire life. It started in elementary school where other students took advantage of my naivety and lied to me about certain things. I wanted to exchange numbers with a guy i knew from school and he claimed he didnt have a phone and yet someone else gave me his number which proofed that this son of a bitch was lying to me.
Brutal: I can relate to this tbh, since I had this happen both when I was in elementary school, middle school, and high school. Though I will say, HS was by far the most brutal, since that is when my deluded, naive, younger self willingly believed that I would actually go on to enjoy & like HS. :feelsclown:

I had many instances of this happen in HS: People said "oh yeah bro we will lyk when we want to hangout" only to never hear anything back, and then find out they did something without me.
On parent conference day my parents were never on my side and always believed the teacher more. My mom said that i can trust her and tell her anything i want and when i tell her something she either yells at me for no reason or she tells it to her friends without my permission.
Exactly like my mom: She constantly would tell me that I can talk to her about anything, that she's always there for me, etc. yet whenever I speak to her, I get the following
-Gossips to my fucking grandma & other family members
-Give the same empty, vacant, shitty advice that made no sense.
-Get angry at me, because I somehow did something wrong.
I recently also got backstabbed by a coworker recently and hate them since. I also got betrayed by 2 supposed brocels. One judged me for me asking many questions (i cant control it, im naturally curious and since i have been aware about it i tried to reduce it) and excluded me from his Discord server after i made a constructive suggestion for the server. Another one ran a server full of normies and sexhavers and one normie there didnt like me and bullied me so hard i left the server and the incel owner of the server didnt give a single shit. This i just a selection of the occasions where i got betrayed and it happened way more often than these few times here.
This is brutal, and I plan on making a truly blackpilled thread as to how Incels often end-up hating one-another more as opposed to the normies, foids, faggots, etc. we are forced to be around daily.
sub-5 & non-NT.